What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Would say i'd love to rent a small villa. Make my wife have 2 bulls, and they fuck in every place and spot. Bedroom, living room, in the shower, floor, table, in the pool, beside the pool, etc. Would love to see her try every positions.
I'd follow them everytime they change the spot while i jerk off. She can also enter closed room or the shower while she fuck 1 by 1 while we wait outside and hear the moans, then the bulls take turns entering the room.

I'd sleep on the sofa while she sleep one night with 1 bull, and waking up finding her already fucking him in positions beside the pool or in the kitchen.

Dirty talking and moans is a must, i'd love to hear her laughing at me while shes fucking. Calling me to compare our dicks and talk dirty and humiliate the size and what im unable to do what he does.
And after sex its hot that she calls me andlet me stand up infront of them and make me jerk off until i cum while they watch and laugh.

A long hot wet making out session with bull would be perfect for ending.

Make sure your ******* fantasy NEVER becomes a reality, or you will end up in the big house ( Prison), or maybe worse.

Think freedom, if you love yourself, and your family.
[/
Make sure your ******* fantasy NEVER becomes a reality, or you will end up in the big house ( Prison), or maybe worse.

Think freedom, if you love yourself, and your family.
Oh god no, just a fantasy

Would say i'd love to rent a small villa. Make my wife have 2 bulls, and they fuck in every place and spot. Bedroom, living room, in the shower, floor, table, in the pool, beside the pool, etc. Would love to see her try every positions.
I'd follow them everytime they change the spot while i jerk off. She can also enter closed room or the shower while she fuck 1 by 1 while we wait outside and hear the moans, then the bulls take turns entering the room.

I'd sleep on the sofa while she sleep one night with 1 bull, and waking up finding her already fucking him in positions beside the pool or in the kitchen.

Dirty talking and moans is a must, i'd love to hear her laughing at me while shes fucking. Calling me to compare our dicks and talk dirty and humiliate the size and what im unable to do what he does.
And after sex its hot that she calls me andlet me stand up infront of them and make me jerk off until i cum while they watch and laugh.

A long hot wet making out session with bull would be perfect for ending.

Attachments

• b9b046e0-228f-4d87-866b-970921b7e1b5.png
    b9b046e0-228f-4d87-866b-970921b7e1b5.png
    892.6 KB · Views: 34
I would fuck her so good for you. I love playing hide and fuck it. One couple of mine will blind fold the wife or friend and the her up. I am blind folded as well, and I will chase are the room and ******* the pussy ass ir mouth with my fat dick. Whst ever hole I can get I'm taking it! Dsmn I love it! I am beast thtat knows how to use my fat bbc.😁

Myself....tied up in corner and ****** to watch 2 hung bbc take my wife and sexually use her in every possible way. Oral, vaginal, anal....taking pics and videos.

Back