What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could we possibly know that when social media conspired with the government to suppress speech and on top of that, you had state agencies across the country threaten professionals with their license and fines, medical boards threaten professionals...all for disagreeing with what we now know to be fabricated government positions not based on science.
Right? You don’t need to silence those that are lying. They can be proven wrong. They couldn’t prove these doctors wrong. The doctors were proving them wrong. Period

Sorry about your wife having long Covid. I knew a healthy 42 year old man in excellent health that suffered for weeks in the hospital with Covid before dying. He refused the vaccine. About 96% of the patients hospitalized in for severe Covid were not vaccinated. I hope the best for you and your wife.
You’re lying. No healthy people were dying. Guaranteed he had an underlying condition

I caught it early on, before vaccines. I gave it to my wife. I was back in work after three weeks. She was unable to work for nearly a year. We are now fully vaccinated and this obviously doesn't offer complete protection from getting the virus ( we have both had COVID again since) but the symptoms were nowhere near as severe after vaccination.
My wife, over two years later, is still having recurrent symptoms of long COVID, which kick in when she's exhausted from her job. I've been more fortunate. We've both been more fortunate than the folks we knew who lost their battle with the virus. Those who think the whole thing is some kind of fairy story and a conspiracy are just idiots, pure and simple. I have no time for fools.
Because you had natural immunity. The jabs actually decreases immunity

I caught it early on, before vaccines. I gave it to my wife. I was back in work after three weeks. She was unable to work for nearly a year. We are now fully vaccinated and this obviously doesn't offer complete protection from getting the virus ( we have both had COVID again since) but the symptoms were nowhere near as severe after vaccination.
My wife, over two years later, is still having recurrent symptoms of long COVID, which kick in when she's exhausted from her job. I've been more fortunate. We've both been more fortunate than the folks we knew who lost their battle with the virus. Those who think the whole thing is some kind of fairy story and a conspiracy are just idiots, pure and simple. I have no time for fools.
I had Covid and it was nothing.

Because you had natural immunity. The jabs actually decreases immunity
Ole Subby has been an advocate of the Toxic Clot Shot on this forum...As in anyone else...They are responsible for their own healthcare and choices they make...period...Not the government, W.H.O., Dumb Ass Actors Like Tim Robbins, Now appologizing to folks for demonizing those who did not get the vaxx...We are living in times, where the very folks that are supposed to protect the public, are knowingly fucking them across the board from Aliens, Balloons, Train Derailments, Rihanna´s half time show at the superbowl etc...complete distraction from Reality...If you took the vaxx...own your *******...if you did not take the vaxx...own your *******...No one is responsible for you...You are, period... ;)
👌

Yes, blkdlaur, hoping hubby, myself, Ontario cpl and Mac are now banned from there, shoot me a pm and we can talk about it.
Let it rest, TnC for christ sake. You guys got called on the dislikes, now own up to it. ONE OF YOU under the new name of JC25087 is marking every post I've made with dislikes ... that's fine. He better enjoy it, he'll be gone soon as well. Why not just admit you screwed up and then zip your mouth. Its why all 4 of you got banned, quite deserving.

Last edited:
Let it rest, TnC for christ sake. You guys got called on the dislikes, now own up to it. ONE OF YOU under the new name of JC25087 is marking every post I've made with dislikes ... that's fine. He better enjoy it, he'll be gone soon. Why not just admit you screwed up and then zip your mouth.
No...Ed, yourself and others cried to the moderators...Democracy for and by Democrats...on a Interracial sex Forum...The pathetic insecure folks that have an obsession with likes and dislikes and those that moderate the site. Those that try to silence folks for saying whatever they like is why you have crickets now on the Reasonable Political Discussion side of B2W...Case in point... ;)

Why not just admit you screwed up and then zip your mouth

;)👌

Ah, ok, so what you're saying is your party isn't good enough to beat the Democrats in a "fair election" ... they always look for cheating ways to get an edge. I understand. Just so you realize lying to the public eventually comes back to haunt you.
I’m sorry what? Where did I say anything about elections? I’m talking about how republicans would rather throw each other under the bus to make themselves look good to democrats.

Sorry about your wife having long Covid. I knew a healthy 42 year old man in excellent health that suffered for weeks in the hospital with Covid before dying. He refused the vaccine. About 96% of the patients hospitalized in for severe Covid were not vaccinated. I hope the best for you and your wife.
Same here, sorry for your wife. Unfortunately, many many of similar cases to the guy you knew and 96% is correct .,.. disease management is my biz.

Of course, dumbcouple52661, our Montana Meathead, weighs in on the notes above, a disease that put down 6.5M people with a laughing emoji. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• Montana Meathead.gif
    Montana Meathead.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 1
Let it rest, TnC for christ sake. You guys got called on the dislikes, now own up to it. ONE OF YOU under the new name of JC25087 is marking every post I've made with dislikes ... that's fine. He better enjoy it, he'll be gone soon. Why not just admit you screwed up and then zip your mouth.
That’s so weird coming from someone who clearly goes through life disliking anything to do with republicans. The irony.

Well, LameBrain, thanks for barfing up a random videoclip that you are too ignorant to comprehend. Unfortunately, you are also not capable of understanding the most important part of the video clip - it's the cost/benefit analysis. So, in the most elementary terms for you ...

* In the referenced 2021 timeframe, Floirduh topped out at 687 deaths per day and an average of 189 for the year.
* The morbidities' formula of 189x365 = 68,985 deaths in the timeframe.
* Of those that were vaccinated, 3.7% or 2,552 people died.
* Leaving 66,433 people that died of Covid or Covid related morbidities without a vaccination.
* Now factor in that over 115,000+ people that were vaccinated may have died if they didn't receive vaccines.
* And then factor in the people that didn't vaccinate, 11% or 19,000+ that are now living with the long-term Covid effects.

Summary: No one gives a crap about 40,000 "instances" that "may" but not amount to death or even premature morbidity. Further, our "duh, hindsight is 20/20 and shoulda seen dat beforehand ...." numbnuts can move along to Ivermectin or the TrumpTard Bleach remedies. Or better yet, check in the families of the 66k that said "duh, notta sheep, no maskies, no vaxies ... Imma dead.". Knuckleheads.

Now, get back to sending along your "Idiotic Baaawooons", as that is clearly where your warped brain tops out. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• LameBrain Adds His Bawooon.gif
    LameBrain Adds His Bawooon.gif
    3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back