What wouldn't you want you parents to know?

about a year after I turned black, my mom flew in to visit us in the summer, Of course, it was very difficult to hide how our relationship had changed, In addition, it turned out that I had not gone far from my parents and my mom had long horned my *******! So I took her to the club with me on the weekend and she got to know the delights of black sex! now she only regrets that it happened so late!
And now we are much more open realizing that we have the same family, Where our hubby is completely subordinate to our pleasures!
You got pics of your mom ?

about a year after I turned black, my mom flew in to visit us in the summer, Of course, it was very difficult to hide how our relationship had changed, In addition, it turned out that I had not gone far from my parents and my mom had long horned my *******! So I took her to the club with me on the weekend and she got to know the delights of black sex! now she only regrets that it happened so late!
And now we are much more open realizing that we have the same family, Where our hubby is completely subordinate to our pleasures!
This sounds wonderful for both of you, congrats on the amazing result!

That I was sneaking older black guys, real criminal thugs, into the house and on our property whenever I could. We lived in the country but these guys would drive out to get blowjobs from me and fuck me. If my parents were gone long enough I'd screw these guys in the house but a lot of the time id sneak out and meet them ona trail off the road. Yeah, my parents would definitely loose their minds if they knew what I did in our house!!! My racist stepdad actually touched some of those guys' cum because we'd fuck and someone would wipe something somewhere, be honest it happens. And I was fucked a lot on the living room couch!!

My parents would also explode if they knew how many and who the black guys that I screwed that worked for my stepdad. Holy *******!!! Yeah, I was a bc "slut" since early on and my parents have no clue

Back