What wouldn't you want you parents to know?

We are wild and when we are excited and horny we do all the strange things that are in our mind.
When a woman see a huge bbc and handsome very pretty she will go to fuck him. The same for man ... If you are hooked you will let your wife to go fuck a bbc ... More you will love the moment.
This lifestyle is not for few years is for a long time and i am convinced that our parents knowing about it.
Is too taboo to tell to your parents, friends, cousin that you like bbc or gb but maybe you speak with a person who do the same ting without you knowing.

Having had a hint of my sexuality discovered in my youth i would say be discrete. I loved my parents and wanted to be honest and open but if it causes them worry or embarrassment keep them in the dark if possible. Protecting them like i did my children from the possible negative reactions by many for my choices. The very subject of this forum for generations a forbidden subject. Everyone has a opinion and they usually differ even among siblings and more so among families. I'm positive that if i reviled my sexual exploits there would have been reactions expected and unexpected even the loss of employment. I worked for several people that never mentioned racial bias but buy their words and actions you knew there was a line there somewhere it just wasn't openly defined.

about a year after I turned black, my mom flew in to visit us in the summer, Of course, it was very difficult to hide how our relationship had changed, In addition, it turned out that I had not gone far from my parents and my mom had long horned my *******! So I took her to the club with me on the weekend and she got to know the delights of black sex! now she only regrets that it happened so late!
And now we are much more open realizing that we have the same family, Where our hubby is completely subordinate to our pleasures!

Back