What wouldn’t you do to be cucked?

Feelitout

Male
From
AR, US
I have to question how far would you go to be cucked? I’ve offered 10 weeks of guaranteed uninterrupted dating with my wife (if they click) where I am treated as a roommate only, chastity anytime it’s requested, sleeping in a guest bedroom if I’m required, completely submitting to a bull in front of my wife, etc. I guess I’m missing something vital because we still haven’t found a real bull in NW Arkansas that’s interested in long term. So let me ask you.. what are the extremes or agreements you’ve made or would make for Bulls to join your marriage?

No real man would take your requests seriously. You’re not verified and most likely a woman isn’t involved
You are really showing you have no idea what you are talking about. It’s great you express your opinion though. Not sure why it’s so hard for you to grasp non verified people are meeting here and interacting same as verified. To each their own though. Good luck.

You are really showing you have no idea what you are talking about. It’s great you express your opinion though. Not sure why it’s so hard for you to grasp non verified people are meeting here and interacting same as verified. To each their own though. Good luck.
Wrong. I know exactly what I’m talking about. You’re obviously a guy that’s posting without your wife’s knowledge

Ma’am there is a thread for you to express your feelings on the verified subject. Perhaps over there you can find the satisfaction you are needing. Good luck to you.
No. You don’t get to dictate how others respond. The fact that you aren’t verified is relevant to this topic and what you claim to be seeking.

No. You’re not in my head at all. Just calling it as I see it. Notice the only ones that like your initial Post are other guys that share your fantasy
Of course it’s guys who share the fantasy. The question was “what would you to do to be cucked?” I mean that sounds like a question for other cucks doesn’t it? Smh

Not just that. You put out there what you’re offering. You’re definitely trying to use it to get black men to contact you. Most likely so you can ask for dick pics

Not just that. You put out there what you’re offering. You’re definitely trying to use it to get black men to contact you. Most likely so you can ask for dic pics.
That is along the lines of what I’d like to offer or see it lead to. Are we suppose to lie?
I’m not real sure what you are getting at? Are you worried someone unverified might find the right bull and have a great time? Fun fact, I’ve spoken with several bulls and couples and had great conversations without asking for or being sent dic picks.
I wish I could apologize for whatever has caused you to be or feel this way. Hopefully you’ll find whatever piece of mind you are needing soon. 👍

Back