What would you do with her?

Just wanted to show off my wife and would absolutely love to hear what you would do with her. Both the bbc spitroasting her got to breed her pussy. First guy bred her deep. Second guy fucked his cum into her and gave her another shot of cum. You can hear the second it starts shooting into her pussy from her moans. After second guy pulled out she let me fuck her and I came in her too. Both of them were so big that she felt so fucking loose when she let me fuck her, I love feeling her pussy after being loosened up by huge bbc. After I gave her a third load, she sat on my face and made me eat as much of the cum from her pussy as I could. Last image is the aftermath of both bbc breeding her. Love
She is fucking sexy!

Okay, I'm going to "say" it if no-one else will: Am I the only one bored with a guy posting photos of his lady asking, "How would you guys fuck her?" It raises all kinds of issues: (1) Whether she's aware he's posting photos of her. (2) Are they (he?) just (a) seller trying to make a buck? (3) Is he just some schlupp using his lady for his own fantasies? There are more possibilities but the bottom line for me is a great big yaaaaawwwwnnnn!
:sleep:
Fake as fuk. Good spot! Plus the story says two loads in her but they be wearing condoms. Yah ok. Plus she looks like a typical IG or OF poster.

Just wanted to show off my wife and would absolutely love to hear what you would do with her. Both the bbc spitroasting her got to breed her pussy. First guy bred her deep. Second guy fucked his cum into her and gave her another shot of cum. You can hear the second it starts shooting into her pussy from her moans. After second guy pulled out she let me fuck her and I came in her too. Both of them were so big that she felt so fucking loose when she let me fuck her, I love feeling her pussy after being loosened up by huge bbc. After I gave her a third load, she sat on my face and made me eat as much of the cum from her pussy as I could. Last image is the aftermath of both bbc breeding her. Love
Incredible @Juggy6669 !! Any more pics or vids of your goth wife in action??

Back