What would the term be?

canweplayornah

Couple
Real Person
From
MD, US
As a black pansexual Dom sub couple and swingers...and experience being a bull what would be the term for wanting to give back to the white couples?

Meaning slut my lovely black queen out for white dicks and any bi women that want to join us?

As a black pansexual Dom sub couple and swingers...and experience being a bull what would be the term for wanting to give back to the white couples?

Meaning slut my lovely black queen out for white dicks and any bi women that want to join us?
Not sure there is a term, I did play with a single female into this a few years ago

Generous

As long as you’re being safe, honest, and what you’re doing is legal. Kinks don’t have to be defined by titles.

Just enjoy the journey. Maybe a term will present itself eventually. :)

I think its hot... the term is sexy and hot! ;)

As @NWHotwife said Swingers would be the term. ;) But in the end, when you know what you are looking for and make it work for you, there need not be a label. Also it becomes very much harder to find an appropriate or well-known term the more specific a particular kink is.

As for an "opposite" term for the QoS... what about the "Queen of Diamonds" (QoD)?

13545928055_0bff84004a.jpg

What do you think? ;)

Back