What would an African vacation be like with your wife?

Yes, I know you're looking for a black bull for your wife near your house. So why not think the same about the resort? The resort may not be near your home, but it can still be a perfect few days out for your partner. Every year, hundreds of thousands of American and European white couples choose Africa for their vacation. The share of black bulls they hope to find in the resort is huge in this preference. Married men, whose spouses have not yet experienced this experience, see African holidays as a great opportunity. Whether or not they have black bulls that their wives meet regularly, they want them to seize the opportunity during their African holidays. Some husbands arrange a date with the bulls before they check into the hotel, while others encourage their wife to see what happens after they check into the hotel. Yes, I know, you want your wife to evaluate your African vacation. You may not have arranged the bulls before settling in the hotel, it doesn't matter. You are at a resort with a lot of black bulls. Dress your wife in a sexy bikini and send her on a solo trip. Why would you miss this opportunity? You may never have talked to your wife about this lifestyle before, it doesn't matter. Leave it to others to take care of your wife in a resort area with lots of black bulls. Free your wife as much as possible and let her travel alone. And enjoy the holidays knowing your wife is fucked by a bunch of black bulls. Agree with your partner about this before you go to this Africa. And highlight your profits where black bulls are concentrated. You will surely meet someone. Then invite them to your room. African holidays are a great opportunity for your partner to have a great experience. Evaluate this. I also met newly married couples who chose Africa for their honeymoon and heard that on the 2nd day of their honeymoon they invited some black bulls to their room. Alright and you? Have you had an African vacation adventure before? Or are you considering a date to live?

View attachment 4571924View attachment 4571926View attachment 4571927View attachment 4571928View attachment 4571929View attachment 4571930
Yes please

Yes, I know you're looking for a black bull for your wife near your house. So why not think the same about the resort? The resort may not be near your home, but it can still be a perfect few days out for your partner. Every year, hundreds of thousands of American and European white couples choose Africa for their vacation. The share of black bulls they hope to find in the resort is huge in this preference. Married men, whose spouses have not yet experienced this experience, see African holidays as a great opportunity. Whether or not they have black bulls that their wives meet regularly, they want them to seize the opportunity during their African holidays. Some husbands arrange a date with the bulls before they check into the hotel, while others encourage their wife to see what happens after they check into the hotel. Yes, I know, you want your wife to evaluate your African vacation. You may not have arranged the bulls before settling in the hotel, it doesn't matter. You are at a resort with a lot of black bulls. Dress your wife in a sexy bikini and send her on a solo trip. Why would you miss this opportunity? You may never have talked to your wife about this lifestyle before, it doesn't matter. Leave it to others to take care of your wife in a resort area with lots of black bulls. Free your wife as much as possible and let her travel alone. And enjoy the holidays knowing your wife is fucked by a bunch of black bulls. Agree with your partner about this before you go to this Africa. And highlight your profits where black bulls are concentrated. You will surely meet someone. Then invite them to your room. African holidays are a great opportunity for your partner to have a great experience. Evaluate this. I also met newly married couples who chose Africa for their honeymoon and heard that on the 2nd day of their honeymoon they invited some black bulls to their room. Alright and you? Have you had an African vacation adventure before? Or are you considering a date to live?

View attachment 4571924View attachment 4571926View attachment 4571927View attachment 4571928View attachment 4571929View attachment 4571930
I'm a white submissive cuckold that is looking to marry my woman soon. I'm definitely taking her there for our honeymoon. Thank you for the post.

@paolacpl @Ihopeoneday You are more than welcome in Zanzibar and Dar es salaam. Good beaches, National parks and a lot of Adventures, you will never regreat.
full
Oh wow! Well this is a great advertisement to visit Zanzibar!

before corona my wife wants to travel to kenia . let s see what happen when these restrictions are gone . such a pitty guess it would have been a good oportunity to wake up her curiosity for black guys .
I highly recommend Kenya! Go to Mombasa, beautiful town, culture and nightlife and awesome people to be around! And then relaxe at Watamu is Malindi beach! Stunningly beautiful there!

I will be in Cape Town for NYE. My husband and I have a cruise to Namibia. We will be in Cape Town for about a week. We are on A & V waterfront for NYE. We want to spend a few days in the beach. Anyone have suggestions as to where to stay, like maybe the Black Cock Hotel? We are really excited about the trip.

We are looking for places to go honeymoon, but don't want to commit to a "resort." Mainly it would be nice to vacation somewhere where we will run into multiple black guys, who are interested in the lifestyle.
There are countless holiday destinations in South Africa where you can fulfill this wish. I am sure you will find a suitable place

@paolacpl @Ihopeoneday You are more than welcome in Zanzibar and Dar es salaam. Good beaches, National parks and a lot of Adventures, you will never regreat.
full
I don't know where those places are. But I would love to cum hop on your magic stick!

Attachments

• received_10206233542652758.jpeg
    received_10206233542652758.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 261
  • Screenshot_2019-06-29-16-28-33.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-29-16-28-33.png
    687.7 KB · Views: 249
Back