36129_03.jpg

36129_05.jpg

36129_13.jpg

36129_14.jpg

tumblr_o1s9fvGZi31usx9ozo1_500.jpg

Diamond_Jackson-062.jpg
============
signs of conversion ..

I'll can only die as a happy man if i sawmy wife experience this pleasure at least one time. After more than 20 years of marriage I have not yet succeeded in and as the years pass has her pussy just need more.
http://www.blacktowhite.net/her-black-cock-adventures/
===============================================
nice video . Nature is cruel . mature women want more and mature men are less able . answer : another young man .

A gentleman BBC like this is always welcom to share my wife with.

http://www.blacktowhite.net/white-hubby-shoots/
In this video you can clearly see the difference between a with whimp husband like me can't hold it no long and an Alpha BBC fucks her like she need. Look how happy husband and wife are and tell me Cukold life is not for real.
============================
The black gentleman here is a very skilled lover and has enjoyed many white women . Such is often NOT the case for so many white husbands who are often less skilled . So the comparison here is perhaps unfair but nevertheless does support the common view that BBC often give wives what their husbands cannot .

============================
The black gentleman here is a very skilled lover and has enjoyed many white women . Such is often NOT the case for so many white husbands who are often less skilled . So the comparison here is perhaps unfair but nevertheless does support the common view that BBC often give wives what their husbands cannot .

Very true...I'm looking to get my wife blacked soon if I can find someone close in middle Tenn.

this is why black men are unattractive to me....i'll keep my genes, and I doubt they're "weak" white people were the slave masters...not the slaves. Not to mention white, asian, and indian countries are the most developed, where as blacks are the least. Sounds more like blacks have the weak genes, but to each their own I presume.

I'm sure some ignorant dismissive person will accuse me of racism, but I'm just stating facts. asians, whites, and indians have a higher IQ on average(non race bias tests) and whites have innovated the vast majority inventions.

bell%2Bcurve.jpg

psych_exam_2.51330630812401.jpg
Not going to call you a racist,but I will call you ignorant as hell. Every innovation that white inventors may have made,was done off of work done from previous generations. Starting in Africa, nor Egypt but Ta Seti the mom of Egypt, and guess what that was a black civilization. As far as your genes,I bet you have some black genes in you. So no you are not racist,but you are ignorant of history.

Should be about fun and maybe even fantasy not who is better than who. I have sucked much cock including some big black ones, at the time I was hoping that everyone was having fun not who was superior

Back