What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
i talked my wife into sucking a black cock.she loved smoking weed and she loved to fuck.when she would go over and buy weed from this guy he would flirt with her.she would wear one of her little sun dresses and he would ask her to show him her little kitty.she never would but then came the day i didnt have the money for the weed she wanted and nobody else would front it to us.i talked her into it. we went over and we all sat around his kitchen table and yhey smoked a blunte. i asked what he had in mind and he told us for a blow job he would give her a 1/4 oz.and for a half and half he would give a half oz. Baby asked what is a half and half. i told her its when you suck his cock and he gets to fuck your pussy.she said she would like to just start out with a blow job.we all agreed and he stood up stepped over to her and pulled down his sweat pants and boxers to his knees hanging a 8-9 inch dark skinned black cock in front of my babies milky white face.i was just a few feet away and got to watch her lean out and start to lick his cock.even after she licked it till it was hard she kept licking it all over.then watching her strugle to suck and slurp the knob of his cock.it took her almost an hour to make him cum.

damn thats so familiar. i was in jail in bonham tx and a fuckin black guy with a cock just like tihs made me do things. long story short the first time he walked up hung that cock uot and all he said was suck.when i didnt he kicked my ass and then made me suck it any way. the first time took about 30 minutes and ******* and gaging on black cock cum. about 30 minutes later he wanted his cock sucked again.i didnt give any fight.i just started sucking the knob of his cock. it was all i could do to get the head of it in my mouth.after about 10 minutes i started to like it. i started suckin the hell out of the fat purple knob of his long thick cock.it took all night ...about 7 hours to make him cum 4 times.

I love how it looks watching a black guy feel my wife up and kiss her and then take her close off and having her so wet from all the foreplay as he does so. just so hot and erotic to watch this happen. Then watch him put his thick hard cock in her and fuck the hell out of her tight pussy until he fills her up
Hopefully I will get to watch my get done soon as well

Back