What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
this is why black men are unattractive to me....i'll keep my genes, and I doubt they're "weak" white people were the slave masters...not the slaves. Not to mention white, asian, and indian countries are the most developed, where as blacks are the least. Sounds more like blacks have the weak genes, but to each their own I presume.

I'm sure some ignorant dismissive person will accuse me of racism, but I'm just stating facts. asians, whites, and indians have a higher IQ on average(non race bias tests) and whites have innovated the vast majority inventions.

bell%2Bcurve.jpg

psych_exam_2.51330630812401.jpg
The problem isnt with iq its wether or not the girlfriends want to fuck your brains out too. People with higher iq's tend to be more recessed or "nerdy" until they own Apple. But by than they cant get the fucker up. Even black nerds gan get this way where they cant get chicks.
True statement.
Girls go after guys that are socially required but not the ones that will socially get them forward until they are further along in their own life.

White men really are not ready to let go yet
DUH!!! We are married to the white ladies for a reason. We love them. We want to give them the best of everything. If you cannot understand this, then you just need to give up your membership here.
I want you to understand, I am not trying to slam you. But if you look through the threads on this site, you will see an amazing lack of common sense from everyone, except a few.
I want you to enjoy your time here and find many women who want you, but I want you to use your intelligent head, as well. lol.

Last edited:
Back