What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
White bois know it's best to always stand in the background and not hog the spotlight when it comes to watching their women about to have fun with a black cock. It's especially reverting for most to watch for the first time.

View attachment 4957667
Being a voyeur, I’d respectfully be fully clothed sitting in the chair in the corner watching them enjoy each other than leave without saying a word

I watched my wife in her 50’s fuck a 22 year old last night for two hours. He came 4 times in her, would lay beside her and rest for a few minutes only in between while she nursed on his cock and revived it to hardness. It was so awesome because he has a very athletic body but he’s almost thin but has a big ole black cock with a bright red head my wife finds beautiful, really girthy too which she loves and he has such big balls that hang…..it’s awesome watching him fuck her doggy style and hearing those balls slap her clit when he is slamming her good…..had to put down a few towels on the bed, he had her squirting like mad!
As a voyeur would love to be part of a similar scene

Back