What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I watched my wife in her 50’s fuck a 22 year old last night for two hours. He came 4 times in her, would lay beside her and rest for a few minutes only in between while she nursed on his cock and revived it to hardness. It was so awesome because he has a very athletic body but he’s almost thin but has a big ole black cock with a bright red head my wife finds beautiful, really girthy too which she loves and he has such big balls that hang…..it’s awesome watching him fuck her doggy style and hearing those balls slap her clit when he is slamming her good…..had to put down a few towels on the bed, he had her squirting like mad!

We often talk about my greatest viewing, Kim love to reminisce and one stood out for both off us , it started back in the UK while I did a twelve months stint for work , my service advisor was an elderly black man , over time we became friends and often we met him in the local pub for Friday drinks , Kim really enjoyed his company and they became friendly to each other even a little flirty .
During our lunch Don started to talk about Kim and how lovely she is and me being a lucky man having a sexy woman to go home to , I noticed that interested look while he chatted , so I suggested he come to dinner one night .

kim was thrilled, night was organised, dinner was lovely then sat around talking Don couldn’t take his eyes off Kim and she flirted like mad , in bed I asked Kim if she would like to fuck Don , response was instant , then wondered how big his cock would be , I mentioned that I had seen I bit of it in the loo one day and half of it was beyond his palm , Kim got very wet .

The following week all don talked about was Kim, being a little brave I asked if he would like to fuck Kim as long as I can watch , Don was speechless but smiled and stuttering said love too , I did add it must be at his house .

Don organised a night for us to go around ,he olso mentioned his good friend wanted to be there as well , not complaining I agreed , telling Kim she got even hotter , the day arrived , Kim dressed to ******* showing everything , even I got a hard on , we arrived , Don met us , he looked so good in a tee shirt and tight pants and seeing Kim his cock started to rise , he introduced us to Ray and got us drinks , Don sat on the lounge , Kim followed , he rubbed her thigh , Ray and I watched them kiss , Kim removed his tee shirt sucking his nipples as he felt her ass , unzipping his fly she took out one huge thick cock , it stood up so Kim stroked it licking its head , his cock was huge and so thick , she knelt on the lounge enjoying him , so I went over and removed her panties giving his access , his fingers were playing with her now very wet cunt as she sucked his cock.
The passion was huge they really got into each other , Kim got up removed his pants and removed her dress , he slipped to the floor so Kim mounted him , Don picked her up so she could sit on his face , this made her grind her cunt on his lips , I had to sit down as it was the most erotic thing I had seen Kim do my cock was hurting , next thing I saw was Ray naked , he walked in front of Kim and fed his cock to her , Kim sucked hard , her nipples were hard and long as Don squeezed them , these two men were now enjoy Kim and I was a total mess enjoying the scene , Don stopped sucking . Lowered Kim onto his rock hard cock , I watched it poke her she held it and guided into her , slowly it disappeared, Kim arched her back taking the lot , Don sucked her nipples and Kim had her first orgasm, she shuddered and let out a huge gasp , I couldn’t hold on and blew my load . Coming around I then saw Don spread her ass cheeks , this gave Ray an invite to her ass , he knelt between Dons legs and fed his cock in her open ass , Kim turned her head , please fuck my ass I want both off you in me at once , Kim was sandwiched between two lovely black men and I was so ecstatic loving every moment.

Finally Kim sucked both men until they fed her there loads , that was the first of many evenings but the first was the best .

Back