What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Eva-Lovia-Blacked-Catching-Up-2017-02-09-003_480.jpg
That's a great pic

The pic with the girl in the purple lingerie is just so hot
C28943AF-462A-49F7-A2B3-856EF5E7E45D.jpegI soo agree!! I love this little cutie pie. And I love seeing that jet Black cock slowly stretching out her sex. Her pussy will never be the same! You just know whoever is taking this glorious photograph, whether it’s her boyfriend or her *******, is jerking furiously.

she is looking them right in the eye as if to say “Fuck you whiteboy. Black cock is the best.”

View attachment 4683115I soo agree!! I love this little cutie pie. And I love seeing that jet Black cock slowly stretching out her sex. Her pussy will never be the same! You just know whoever is taking this glorious photograph, whether it’s her boyfriend or her *******, is jerking furiously.

she is looking them right in the eye as if to say “Fuck you whiteboy. Black cock is the best.”
YES!

View attachment 4683115I soo agree!! I love this little cutie pie. And I love seeing that jet Black cock slowly stretching out her sex. Her pussy will never be the same! You just know whoever is taking this glorious photograph, whether it’s her boyfriend or her *******, is jerking furiously.

that is super hot! My wife and I talk now about our only regret is when she was young like this in her early 20’s, she wasn’t face down and ass up smiling at me while I watched her take black cocks and cum.

I agree with you I believe that's exactly what she saying to who's ever taken the pic

Back