What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I don't know but at this moment I like a lot. It's a big fantasy for me but who knows ? Brain can change in every moment. The bad thing is if you don't want to look and want your wife to stop and she is screaming like never before.
Hard decision.
What will you do?
Telling her to stop or looking at her and smile even if is not your happiness smile?

I don't know but at this moment I like a lot. It's a big fantasy for me but who knows ? Brain can change in every moment. The bad thing is if you don't want to look and want your wife to stop and she is screaming like never before.
Hard decision.
What will you do?
Telling her to stop or looking at her and smile even if is not your happiness smile?
It’s okay if she sees your shock or regret. She not going to stop, but it’s erotic for her to get to see you utterly vulnerable

This one is a smile maker. I do not wish to insult you guys but the truth is in my experience guys will watch almost anything related to sex of any kind. I've seen them watch cattle and horses breeding. Dogs fucking. Some with eyes bugged out watching two females. A few who watched a entire gay male video and only after it ended make some comment negative about what they just watched entirely. I myself stop watching anything that offends or turns my tummy upside down.

This one is a smile maker. I do not wish to insult you guys but the truth is in my experience guys will watch almost anything related to sex of any kind. I've seen them watch cattle and horses breeding. Dogs fucking. Some with eyes bugged out watching two females. A few who watched a entire gay male video and only after it ended make some comment negative about what they just watched entirely. I myself stop watching anything that offends or turns my tummy upside down.
I love the fact 11 people I know who are all white woman. I've dated or close friends with family dated black guys. I think I fantasize about them being fucked by black men. Huge turn on for me.. 9 out of 11 my ex girlfriends. Other 3 my mom and two of her friends dated black men.. the mom part- I try not to think about it

Last edited:
Back