What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
As a 63 year old, 5 foot nine inch, blond haired white boy, I know what I like to watch and what is sexy to almost every white woman.

I like to see big black men who are about 6 foot 2 inches or more, heavy set to fat, 40 years old but preferably between 50 and 70 years old with a dick that alternately scares and thrills any white woman and an aggressive nature that enjoys subtle teasing of white boys when the opportunity presents itself. For example, my attractive white date who has agreed to dance with such a black power house might ask me in conversation "What is one thing you would change about yourself? The big black man now sitting with us might say "It's white and too little". I like my women classy but not snobbish with good taste and a tendency toward submissiveness and a sweet disposition. Once it's clear as to the outcome of the evening and we're back at home and everyone is still clothed, the big black bull could become more aggressive, look straight at me and say "You know I'm gonna fuck your girl friend in the ass at some point, don't you?"

I love the femininity and taste of many Ukrainian and eastern European women. I strongly suspect they absolutely love big black men and cuckolding white boys. A recurring fantasy of mine includes having a house somewhere in the Caribbean. Three or four times each year, I would select 2 to 4 attractive eastern European women between about 24 and 50 to be guests at my Caribbean house for a week, or so, with the understanding that I have 6 or 7 friends who are big black men who fit the description provided in the first paragraph, above. I would select the guests. For the first couple of days, the ladies can recover from jet lag, explore a bit, shiver with anticipation, model their swim wear and lingerie for me, tell me I'm sweet and interesting and that they really think I'm a great guy. They might even flirt with me a little bit.... They know and I know and my huge black friends know, though, that when they come over to visit one afternoon, the ladies will still be polite to me but the clearly dominant big black men are in control. No videos allowed. Only fully clothed photographs are allowed and they can be posted at dating sites or even on my profile at a dating site with a statement like "_____ has great friends who love to come over and meet his girl friends!" I think I would have ladies lined up to visit and white boys looking for eastern European women might find it very hard to find dates even at those sites. In fact, I'm sure of it.

As a 63 year old, 5 foot nine inch, blond haired white boy, I know what I like to watch and what is sexy to almost every white woman.

I like to see big black men who are about 6 foot 2 inches or more, heavy set to fat, 40 years old but preferably between 50 and 70 years old with a dick that alternately scares and thrills any white woman and an aggressive nature that enjoys subtle teasing of white boys when the opportunity presents itself. For example, my attractive white date who has agreed to dance with such a black power house might ask me in conversation "What is one thing you would change about yourself? The big black man now sitting with us might say "It's white and too little". I like my women classy but not snobbish with good taste and a tendency toward submissiveness and a sweet disposition. Once it's clear as to the outcome of the evening and we're back at home and everyone is still clothed, the big black bull could become more aggressive, look straight at me and say "You know I'm gonna fuck your girl friend in the ass at some point, don't you?"

I love the femininity and taste of many Ukrainian and eastern European women. I strongly suspect they absolutely love big black men and cuckolding white boys. A recurring fantasy of mine includes having a house somewhere in the Caribbean. Three or four times each year, I would select 2 to 4 attractive eastern European women between about 24 and 50 to be guests at my Caribbean house for a week, or so, with the understanding that I have 6 or 7 friends who are big black men who fit the description provided in the first paragraph, above. I would select the guests. For the first couple of days, the ladies can recover from jet lag, explore a bit, shiver with anticipation, model their swim wear and lingerie for me, tell me I'm sweet and interesting and that they really think I'm a great guy. They might even flirt with me a little bit.... They know and I know and my huge black friends know, though, that when they come over to visit one afternoon, the ladies will still be polite to me but the clearly dominant big black men are in control. No videos allowed. Only fully clothed photographs are allowed and they can be posted at dating sites or even on my profile at a dating site with a statement like "_____ has great friends who love to come over and meet his girl friends!" I think I would have ladies lined up to visit and white boys looking for eastern European women might find it very hard to find dates even at those sites. In fact, I'm sure of it.
Wow, this is great. Thank you for this.

Wow, this is great. Thank you for this.
The truth is that older, tall, big fat black men can take our women - almost any white woman - any time they want to. Our girl friends and wives wear attractive clothes and look pretty thinking about meeting an older fat black man. That's the truth. Many white women now appreciate white boys who directly but tastefully acknowledge that they are losing their women and are willing to accommodate and enjoy a sweet white woman who teases and cuckolds white boys. More and more white women all over the world are looking for white boys who realize the sad truth for white boys.

The truth is that older, tall, big fat black men can take our women - almost any white woman - any time they want to. Our girl friends and wives wear attractive clothes and look pretty thinking about meeting an older fat black man. That's the truth. Many white women now appreciate white boys who directly but tastefully acknowledge that they are losing their women and are willing to accommodate and enjoy a sweet white woman who teases and cuckolds white boys. More and more white women all over the world are looking for white boys who realize the sad truth for white boys.
I hope you're right. It would be fun to find a mistress to love and serve and grow together with.

Please convert as many attractive, classy eastern European women as you can to big, older fat black men. Everyone here would love to see it and know it's over for white boys in eastern Europe once the big black men approach those sweet, cute dolls you have over there. White boys will have little chance to date any woman from 18 to 80, once the big black bulls can meet your women.

Back