What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Seeing some people commenting on "ending the white race" on here, I wonder.....are you really in favor of denying Black Men in the future the joy of having white pussy? Just curious....

I mean we talked about it, but said like i want to hear about it and know asap but dont know is he like ready for this or will he like it being so close? He said maybe first couple of minutes, but later on he thinks he would not like it..
Its a mix of cuckolding and jelausy :)

I mean we talked about it, but said like i want to hear about it and know asap but dont know is he like ready for this or will he like it being so close? He said maybe first couple of minutes, but later on he thinks he would not like it..
Its a mix of cuckolding and jelausy :)

Hey, as long as you get the black dick, he can stay out of the room. Let him do what he wants. Why should you be deprived of big black cock because he doesn't want to watch?

Hey, as long as you get the black dick, he can stay out of the room. Let him do what he wants. Why should you be deprived of big black cock because he doesn't want to watch?
Exactly..and he is also up for it, he does not forbid it or something..
He just shy from time to time..sometimes he likes me flashing my panties in a restaurant, sometimes he asks me.to.cover myself

Back