What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I read some posts and I wanted to add my favourite, Kim is very curvy watching her with black men is wonderful,she loves the attention and especially the fucking , this was one night I enjoyed the most ,we were attending a party in the UK it had been organised by Kim’s bull so you can imagine that most men were black attending.
Kim was her usual friendly self chatting to everyone,Jim had introduced her to several of his friends , one took lots of interest in Kim and spent time with her I was fascinated to see where this was going , Jim and I stood and watched his friend , Kim was now on heat ,we laughed, Jim sat me down he walked over to them put his arm around her shoulder kissed her , he unzipped the back of her dress telling his friend she is always naked underneath, there she stood totally naked only in high heels this attracted two other men who came over to see .
I watched all four men take turns devouring Kim’s body ,she accommodated all four at the same time on several occasions, watching my curvy wife wriggle between black men giving herself is very satisfying especially the final act of her receiving huge loads of cum , I love the smell of her body after she has finished , sweaty and well used .

Back