What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I have this recurring fantasy, that I'd love to make a reality.
I find a woman that actually lives near me on one of the adult websites that I frequent. We have similar interests. I understand that she is very into having sex with black men, and she understands that I am very interested in watching white women having sex with black men and cuckold relationships. We chat online several times, which leads to a few phone calls. While she's only dated black men for the last 20 years, she is intrigued by the whole cuckold relationship idea. Eventually we decide to have dinner. We meet at a local restaurant. We talk, laugh, and have a few drinks. I have a great time, and I hope she does as well. After I've paid the check, I walk her to her car. I take a chance and lean in to give her a little peck on the cheek. To my surprise, as I pull back, she leans in to give me a more intimate kiss. But I pull away. This confuses her. I try to quickly correct the situation by explaining to her, that I promised myself that if I ever got the chance to kiss her, I wanted it to be very special. She looked at me with a very quizzical expression on her face. So I explain that I wanted our first kiss to be after I watched her give a very well endowed black men a great blow job, and that he came in her mouth. With her mouth still filled with his cum, and him watching, she walks over to the chair I'm sitting in, she sits on my lap. Her head is slightly above mine. She opens her mouth ever so slightly, letting just a little of his cum drip into my open mouth, as he looks on. Then she leans forward opening her mouth and our tongues begin to dance in each other's mouths, and I swallow his load as it fills my mouth.
After hearing this I'm surprised to hear her say, she got a little moist hearing my description of our first kiss. Then she tells me, she's going to kiss me before the evening is done. She pulls out her phone and hits a number on her speed dial. She calls one of her regular fuck buddies. She asks if he would like a blow job tonight. While I can't hear what he says, I know he doesn't turn it down. Then she tells him that she just started dating a white guy. She pauses as he speaks. Then she reassures him that it's not me wanting to suck his dick, but that I am into the whole Interracial and cuckold thing, and that I wanted to watch her suck a black cock. I think he laughs on the other end, but then he tells her to come on over.
We get to his place. They have a quick hug and walk toward the kitchen. I follow, and take a seat in one of the chairs at the table. I turn to face the two of them as they share a big, wet kiss. Then she drops to her knees in front of him. She starts to unzip his pants and pull his cock out. But she stops. She tells him, she wants me to she the whole thing. So she unbuckles his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and drops them to the floor. She then pulls his boxer briefs to his ankles. He's easily twice as long and twice as thick as I am. Of course that not hard for a black man to be, given that I have a very thin 4 1/2" dick. But I'm at my biggest, given that I'm as hard as I've ever been, as I watch the scene in front of me unfold. She begins sucking his cock. It's really big and she can really only get about the first third in her mouth. He puts his hand on the back of her head trying to get more in her mouth. But after she gags a few times, he stops. I don't think he wanted her to ******* on his dick. This goes on for 10-15 minutes. I think I'm falling in love. She grabs his cock in her right hand, stroking it as she lowers her head to give his balls some attention. This lasts for probably 5 minutes. Then to my surprise he turns around. Shes obviously been in this position before. As she immediately puts a hand on each cheek, pulling them slightly apart. She licks at his hole for a little bit, before sticking her tongue as far into his asshole as she can. I am mesmerized by the show. When she is done and he turns back around, I want to kiss her like I've never wanted to kiss a woman before. She doesn't know this of course because I told her our wanted our first kiss to be with a mouth full of black cum. It takes about 5 more minutes before he unloads in her mouth. And just like I told her, she walks over to me, sits in my lap, and let's a little of cum leak into my mouth. I am in heaven as she leans in to kiss me. Her fuck buddy says " damn, you white boys are freaky". When we break from our kiss, I look at him and smile. I tell him "thank you, you have no idea how to give been waiting to do that". He laughs, and calls me a faggot. I smile and thank him again. Then I tell him it was our first kiss, and that I wouldn't want it any other way. He laughs again. Then I tell him that I hope the first time I eat her pussy, that it's just as special.

Back