What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
My husband has never watched but would certainly love to. I haven't told either of my lovers that my husband knows. It is a bit embarrassing
How would you feel about him watching ? I bet you'd be surprised that your lovers may find it even hotter if he watches?

How would you feel about him watching ? I bet you'd be surprised that your lovers may find it even hotter if he watches?
I think they would forget they were being watched once I got started!! One of the lovers is a work colleague of my husband so I think that would be way too embarrassing

I think they would forget they were being watched once I got started!! One of the lovers is a work colleague of my husband so I think that would be way too embarrassing
I agree with you the work colleaugue would be a tough one. BUt yes both of you forget he is even there once you are into it. My wife won't let me stroke when she is with her bull because she says it is distracting. Plus I cum so quick and things change when I cum so it is best to wait until they are done

Back