What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
my skinny little wife loves to get high and fuck.she never liked it in the ass cues it hurt too much.of course after a few weeks us guys got kinda ******* and 4 black guys decided they want to fuck that cute little ass.i just watched.even after being so good to these guys.sucking their cocks any time.she even told them they could have all that pussy they wanted.they still held her down and took turns fucking her ass.but they would only fuck her a few minutes and not cum.the done that for about 3 hours.till they couldnt hold it anymore and took turns cumin up her ass
sounds like ******* to me

Let's go ahead and say this is a troll. And that this is foolish and dismisses so many factors it's crazy. If black men are unattractive why bother with a site like this?
I have watched my wife fuck black guys and it was all good, none of this abuse crap or thug behavior. most of the men were in good shape, some older and every cock was different and every man was different . She and we enjoyed some much more than others just like the other colors she has had

There truly is something about the way black guys check out girls... It has an intense sensual energy in it.
I love in videos when they inspect a girl's body at the beginning! Just watching that or seeing pictures of it can get me in the mood!!
I would not mind looking at you and it would be appreciative and hunger and pure passion

It's more than just "i wanna fuck". It's verypassionate and intense for me. When i want a woman i almost think she can read my mind because my thoughts about her are so loud
I feel the same way when I look at women and I ignore the bigotry it would exist if we were all the same shade and looked the same. Bigots want to find something to put other people down and then there are those who like to abuse others for a profit. Good thing we have sex for fun and pleasure

tumblr_o5fu4hblTN1v6qvbso1_400.gif

Back