What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
My wife leaving all dressed up to meet and make passionate love with her very good looking well built younger black co-worker all alone in his bed with no condom.

He has no idea that I know and I think she's falling in love with him.....it's insanely hot watching her getting dressed to leave and meet him all alone

this is why black men are unattractive to me....i'll keep my genes, and I doubt they're "weak" white people were the slave masters...not the slaves. Not to mention white, asian, and indian countries are the most developed, where as blacks are the least. Sounds more like blacks have the weak genes, but to each their own I presume.

I'm sure some ignorant dismissive person will accuse me of racism, but I'm just stating facts. asians, whites, and indians have a higher IQ on average(non race bias tests) and whites have innovated the vast majority inventions.

bell%2Bcurve.jpg

psych_exam_2.51330630812401.jpg
Totally agree. Black race has low IQ, have less professionals. . If you see them in military, they are mostly low level soldiers taking commands from white officers. But here they try to boast their superiority because of the types of people who visit this site. Most of them have nothing much like career going on in their lives. So they can take risk of going to jail by trying to be aggressive on those white women who are already psychologically primed to believe that blacks are dominant and alpha with bigger dicks , which is not true. If we take statistical survey of each races probably large dick would not be that common in blacks as is perceived by women on this site. Even on this site I have seen dick of some black guys that make me laugh. Of course there are some big ones but that is not common.

Your out of town and bring some bulls back to your room to have fun with your wife.

01.png

They pass her body back and forth
02.png

She looks great being used between them
03.png

The fuck her, slap her ass, right in front of you showing their ownership of her
04.png

The finish by taking turns filling her full of cum and kissing her. The look on her face tells you this isn't her last time doing this
05.png

Back