What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
this is why black men are unattractive to me....i'll keep my genes, and I doubt they're "weak" white people were the slave masters...not the slaves. Not to mention white, asian, and indian countries are the most developed, where as blacks are the least. Sounds more like blacks have the weak genes, but to each their own I presume.

I'm sure some ignorant dismissive person will accuse me of racism, but I'm just stating facts. asians, whites, and indians have a higher IQ on average(non race bias tests) and whites have innovated the vast majority inventions.

bell%2Bcurve.jpg

psych_exam_2.51330630812401.jpg
Why on earth are you on this site then? If you’re not attracted to black men, this is probably not the site for you. (Sheesh, talk about low IQ scores. Lol)

Why on earth are you on this site then? If you’re not attracted to black men, this is probably not the site for you. (Sheesh, talk about low IQ scores. Lol)
someone does not need to be a genius to be a good fuck and not all black guys are big or have loads of cum or even good lovers. From experience it all depends on the person and mutual attraction. There are plenty of men who are assholes with a dick

White bois would love to be in the same room with their wives when they're getting fucked. Especially to see their wives glaring back at them.

This is my biggest fantasy to come home to my wife getting the big hard black cock she deserves and tells me how goood he feels inside her and that she’s cuckolding me with hung black men and that I need to strip and watch.

Back