What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I like sitting and watching another guys hands run all over her tight little body while they make out. Then when my girl tells me, I help her out of her clothes and pull her panties off and kneel next to her while she pulls his cock out.

I like holding her hair and kissing her neck and cheek while she sucks his big dick and moans.

I like sitting on the edge of the bed while he smacks her ass hard and pushes her down. Then I hold her hand and tell her how much I love her while he forces his huge dick inside her and starts pounding her.

I like kissing her while she gets fucked and sucking her boucing tits while she cums harder than I have ever made her.

I like sitting and watching another guys hands run all over her tight little body while they make out. Then when my girl tells me, I help her out of her clothes and pull her panties off and kneel next to her while she pulls his cock out.

I like holding her hair and kissing her neck and cheek while she sucks his big dick and moans.

I like sitting on the edge of the bed while he smacks her ass hard and pushes her down. Then I hold her hand and tell her how much I love her while he forces his huge dick inside her and starts pounding her.

I like kissing her while she gets fucked and sucking her boucing tits while she cums harder than I have ever made her.

Cuckolding is simply beautiful and very erotic.

43gtt-210x300.jpg

Back