what us whitebois should be wear to please our wives and black masters

heres me trying to look sexy! i figure im not a real man and never can be so ill wear my little skirts when im in the presence of real men as a sign of my submission and my inferiority as a boy with a 1 inch penis unable to satisfy a woman. a pathetic little boy with a buttonlike stub where theres supposed to be a cock!!

Attachments

• stub.jpg
    stub.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • DSCF6647.JPG
    DSCF6647.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
heres me trying to look sexy! ...

In the words of the great imaginary philosopher, Yoda: “Do or do not... there is no try.”
Sorry there tds, you don't mind if I call you tds do you? We're all friends here, right? Anyway, as I started to say, taking twenty pounds of potatoes out of their burlap sack and trying to stuff them into a Godiva chocolate box doesn't change the fact that its twenty pounds of potatoes, just being sort of covered up by a chocolate box. Twenty pounds of potatoes isn't going to fit very well into that little box or look all that great either. Get my drift?

... i figure im not a real man and never can be so ill wear my little skirts when im in the presence of real men as a sign of my submission and my inferiority as a boy with a 1 inch penis unable to satisfy a woman. a pathetic little boy with a buttonlike stub where theres supposed to be a cock!!

Why hide it? Accept it. Rejoice in it! Display it. Share the humor of it with others. Give them something to smile, laugh and giggle about. Is there anything greater than the gift of laughter? (Well yea, there are, but lets not dwell on that.)
Instead of covering up in a skirt, get a sheer g-string that shows your little bump off.
Go nude except for tying a pretty little bow around it to show it off.
Get it pierced with a ring and attach a little bell to it!
Use your imagination, there must be a hundred more interesting and entertaining ways to exhibit your short cumming and submission than those dowdy looking skirts.

jmho :)

PICS

Attachments

• 2012-10-09 16-44-32.144.jpg
    2012-10-09 16-44-32.144.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 94
  • herdaddy.jpg
    herdaddy.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 71
  • thCAO4GRJI.jpg
    thCAO4GRJI.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 69