What the top secret about you and your wife you want to tell us bout that

My wife has fucked two different bulls sons as their 18th bday gift and first taste of sex with a real woman and white pussy!! One dad brought his ******* over and sent him upstairs and sat on the couch and waited, the other dropped their ******* off at a hotel he paid for and had my wife waiting in the bed. She made sure they could barely walk their legs where so weak, when she finished with them.

my wife has been out with myself and friends that have no idea we are into this lifestyle, she has answered a call at a bar we were all at and said she needed to talk to someone and excused herself and went outside. She was outside 10 minutes or so, came back in and kissed me in front of them and pushed a small amount of cum in my mouth, her bull called and she ran out to his car, sucked his cock and came back in. No one knew she was out in the car being fingered and sucking black cock but me. It kept me turned on all night!!!
Amazing !!

Hope I'm not shamed over this but....
1) My mom and I have both had 2 of the same guys, and
2) I was taught to deep throat by my mom
I would love to hear more about both of these… I’m sure there’s one heck of a story… Make this black cock get hard.

M fucked the cable guy when he was fixing the internet next door.

I wasn’t there, so she texted me when he walked in, told me she wanted to do it, told me how hot she thought he was, and went into detail about how she was going to do it. Sent me pics of the lingerie she was going to wear so he could see her, all of it….

Then she says “talk to you later” and leaves our phone conversation cold. I’m furiously jacking off thinking about what’s happening with her and the BBC cable guy…..

Then she gets back in the phone and tells me it was the worst lay of her life. 🤣🤣🤣 tiny dick, no rhythm, and nutted in like 4 minutes. She was really horny thinking about letting a total stranger fuck her ass, but they never got that far. Barely got in a few strokes before he lost it. Then she tells me that he thought he was such a badass. Still laugh about that.

The idea was sexy though.

- my wife fucked for money in last years

It happened a few years ago, with a bull, one of her lover, we convinced her to go to the street, it was summer and around midnight we dumped her with only a short and very transparent dress with high-heeled sandals at the foot, some prostitutes who were there they didn't look kindly on us, then a guy with a gray subcompact stopped and take her on it. Upon returning she Anna told her that she gave him a blowjob without a condom and that she had cum in her mouth, as proof she had 20 Euros and a sperm-soaked napkin with which she had cleaned herself. The other whores in the area insulted us and we ended the night at home with the bull who fucked her without paying anything.

:mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:
We need to see pictures of her cheap whoring outfit!

My wife and I are very discreet about our lifestyle in our town. In our 20s I worked construction and I traveled some. I had a job come up in another city. I took my wife with me since it would be less than a month. Shortly after we got there my young white wife was fucking two big dicked black men I was working with. We managed to keep the fact that my wife was fucking two niggas and I was letting it happen quiet for a few days but soon everyone knew at work what was going on. I finally saw some of the instamatic pictures the black guys had taken of my wife doing all the nasty things she loved. Black men were trying hard to be my friend so they could get a piece of my wife's body. What they didn't realize was I wasn't the man controlling my wife's pussy it was the two black guys that were controlling her body and of course she was shared quite a bit.

This is my first wife and mom of my four *******...At one point in our journey she was in love with and under the submissive control of a local ******* dealer. He respected she was a stay at home mom but many a weekend she spent with him and his crew. He would even call during the week at times and she'd leave for an hour in the middle of the night just to serve him. Crazy thing is that she admitted his cock was almost too big, actually hurt at times but she couldn't get enough. Well at some point when she was with him he got busted and arrested big time. Not just him but his crew and their girls, including my wife. So I got a call from her to get her and she had to wait till I could get the ******* to here mom's without notice to bail her out. Crazy thing was that I knew some of the arresting officers from high school and she got out with no upfront money. They probably thought she was just looking to score and took pitty on me. He went to jail for a long time and she was distraught for some time over it.

No one knows of this big trouble she avoided and many a nights I think back and wonder if I would have lost her completely if he didn't get locked up.

Last edited:
Back