What the FemDom BBC addicted wife did to me

The other, she had a repeating boyfriend come over. Most of the time we do not share the house with her play toys and fucks. She found one that has potential to be long term??? Anyway, she has me strip naked sand stand in front of them. They were watching tv, drinking, massaging each other, etc. Remember she is a true FemDom and gets into abuse--punishment--teaching, etc., big time. After about 45 min's I am erect and they have me jack off. Once I relieve myself, they do it once again. I jack off again. She has me do it a third time, all within a half hour of each other. Then I am little, my dick is done for a while! Most of my desires are gone as all us males know. Relieve yourself and the hotness-the fantasy-the desire is about all gone.

Then she started in with the 'real bull' and 'white cucky hubby' and wanted me to do everything I love and crave, ball worship, ass smelling, asshole worship of a bull, all that! Only problem is, I was not horny. She exploits it and called it. 100%! I was then put up against the wall, naked, standing bold legged and yes---the ball busting came from them both. She taught her boy-toy how to ball bust a cucky hubby.

This continued all night, I learned to improvise and desire everything I do when horny, only thing is--I was not horny. She brought it all to the next level. This is what an ultimate FemDom BBC addicted wife is capable of with a creative mind.

Back