What surprised you most about BBC? (Thread for the ladies)

Their stamina and passion....and then the orgasms....OMG the orgasms
We’re hoping for the same for the wife when we meet later this month in Chicago with a massively hung young man. This will be the “big” first time, if the chemistry is there.
You are one of the women on this site who make it sound too great to pass up. Thanks for sharing.
Jo and Hubby

OMG Honey, what surprise me the most was HOW I TOOK TO BLACK COCK!!!!!! I was so nervous, but the color contrast, the taboo and the NAUGHTINESS of walking down this road was so EXCITING I would not have dreamed it would have the effected me the way that it has!!!!!! And OH the stamina, they just keep cumng and cuming and cuming!!!!!!!! AND OMG THE THINGS I HAVE TRIED AND LET BLACK MEN DO TO ME!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I agree with most of the statements here. Black skin makes you crazy. It's smooth without getting soft and I like rubbing my body against theirs. I wonder what they think of our white skin. Passion: they are honest with their mood. If they fuck you it's cause they feel like that and they enjoy it and let you enjoy. Style: their 'attitude' is like witchcraft, poor or rich, you feel like in a show from the start. Stamina: I'm very demanding and like focus and patience. No guy came across to me as aggressive or rude, but rather dominant and strong. And they do it for hours. Cum load: goes without saying. These dudes are healthy. I haven't seen yet a black dude with small balls either. But I admit also I was surprised with the level of sophistication they could trick you and put a spell on you, so you need more and more of them.

I agree with most of the statements here. Black skin makes you crazy. It's smooth without getting soft and I like rubbing my body against theirs. I wonder what they think of our white skin. Passion: they are honest with their mood. If they fuck you it's cause they feel like that and they enjoy it and let you enjoy. Style: their 'attitude' is like witchcraft, poor or rich, you feel like in a show from the start. Stamina: I'm very demanding and like focus and patience. No guy came across to me as aggressive or rude, but rather dominant and strong. And they do it for hours. Cum load: goes without saying. These dudes are healthy. I haven't seen yet a black dude with small balls either. But I admit also I was surprised with the level of sophistication they could trick you and put a spell on you, so you need more and more of them.
I love the contrast and the silkiness of white skin. When I grab a handful of ass as I'm fucking it deep, that just makes me want more

I love the contrast and the silkiness of white skin. When I grab a handful of ass as I'm fucking it deep, that just makes me want more
Funny thing with the skin! To ourselves, I wouldn't class my ass skin as softer than my face's or boobs', and believe me white girls sit as long as everyone. I think, as with fabrics, it all depends how you run your hand over the surface.

Like your style.
Got to get you and wife together to compare notes and tips on finding the right guy and opportunities.
Thanks for sharing.

Hey there,
so the question is what surprised you most about BBC compared to other cock?

For me it was how quickly I got used to the size. Before trying it I was always told by my white bfs that larger cocks would just hurt. This obviously turned out to be false and I have turned into a true size queen nowadays.

What about you guys?
Stamina

Back