What started your curiosity

For me it was a buddies dad that had some raunchy paperbacks and most of them were about innocent white wives or women that were taken by big black cocks and how The big black cocks wouldn’t fit at first And how the white women protested but after getting a little bit of that big black dick in them and they were relented and gave it up willingly and how they would always come back for more and each scenario kept getting dirtier and dirtier

An old friend of mine had a very hot mom who had a preference for dating black guys. She would often go out on weekends and come home with random black men. Could often hear her getting fucked from the hallway. Ever since then I would fantasize about her and her black lovers. Loved sleeping over that friends house.

My wife's best friend, a very sexy petite redhead had separated from her husband for only a short time, but while she was separated she dated black co-worker....the kicker was with her husband they could never get pregnant for five years and with her black guy she was pregnant in the first month...she had the baby....she told my wife he came a lot more and placed it way deeper and thinks that's why she got pregnant. there still together with a second on the way.

damn talking about an age difference
My Filipina wife is 28, and I’m 61. Her half-black boyfriend, about her age, has lived with us for over a year. My wife and I have a fulfilling sex life, but my libido is way down. I’m happy with sex maybe once every 2-3 weeks, whereas my wife and her boyfriend make love generally every day or more. This works out well for all involved.

Palmer's first marriage was not good to say the least (eventually they spit and divorced). They lived next to a very nice black couple and the husband of that couple went out of his way to look in on the wife and make sure she was alright (when her ex did one of his many dumbass moves).The kindness and compassion the neighbor showed was extremely attractive to Palmer and eventually led to her fantasizing about the neighbor. Out of respect for the neighbors wife she never tried anything but it sent her down the path of finding a black lover.

Back