What nickname does she give your ****

She calls me skin tag .
That one's pretty good! Points for originality!

Mine gets called pretty standard derogatory things like dicklet, shrimp dick, lil guy, lwd (as in, the opposite of BBC), teeny weenie, etc. But can be pretty wicked and creative as well.

The nickname she currently uses most often as a proper noun was added to the lexicon fairly recently. She's taken to calling my dick Pinky. Besides the obvious reference to the size of the littlest finger, it can be a play on color/skin tone, and wiggling a pinky finger gives her a convenient hand gesture she can use to subtly remind me of my dick's nickname, even in a crowded room, without actually saying anything outloud. She can also use a thumb and forefinger to make little jerking off motions on one of her pinky fingers, while making a mocking pouty face, to drive home how sad it must be that I can't jerk my little dick because I'm locked in my cage. She's even used it to evoke Pinky the cartoon mouse, calling my dick the Pinky to my Brain; like it's my hapless idiot sidekick who thwarts all my plans, especially if they involve trying to gain power or respect. So she's been having fun with it on many levels. Before Pinky, it was sometimes Dinky Smurf or Baby Smurf.

I'm somewhere around average, about (or just under) 6" hard, so she never used to do too much size shaming. It was only something she did occasionally as part of a femdom/roleplay scene. Now that she regularly fucks men much more hung than I am, it's rare that she refers to my dick without some kind of diminutive adjective, if not a disparaging name altogether.

She likes witty analogies or comparisons, too. She once told me, "DAMN! now THAT guy has a fucking COCK!" When I said, "I mean, technically so do I," she said, "yours is more like a cock... tail weiner."

Last edited:
Back