What next?

Hi my names Marcus I'm 33 and my girlfriend is 30 years old we have been together 6 years and have 1 baby, we are both white. Recently ive suffered some issues due to falling ill and my libido has declined I haven't slept with my girlfriend in a year or so. She has been understanding but it has caused a lot issues which is understandable, shes admitted to me that because of no sex she doesn't feel good about herself anymore. A few weeks ago I suggested to her that she should go out with the girls and have a good time get attention from guys I feel like this will boost her confidence she never declined but said I doubt guys will approach me. Ive told her that she should find someone to have sex with because it might make things better at home and due to my illness I cant pleasure her like she deserves to be, she told me she doesn't want to do that because its something that's intimate for her.

Around a week ago shes come to me and said she might be going out with her friends for a night out clubbing, shes told me before she used to get a lot of attention from black guys in the club before being with me. she doesn't know but the idea turns me on, weve been looking at outfits to wear and ive suggested she show a lot of cleavage and wear a little skirt and some heels. she has show me some options and they are very revealing.

Do you think she likes the idea ive given her some freedom to get attention but wont admit it and now she open to the idea of revealing clothes?

Ill update as we progress...

Hi my names Marcus I'm 33 and my girlfriend is 30 years old we have been together 6 years and have 1 baby, we are both white. Recently ive suffered some issues due to falling ill and my libido has declined I haven't slept with my girlfriend in a year or so. She has been understanding but it has caused a lot issues which is understandable, shes admitted to me that because of no sex she doesn't feel good about herself anymore. A few weeks ago I suggested to her that she should go out with the girls and have a good time get attention from guys I feel like this will boost her confidence she never declined but said I doubt guys will approach me. Ive told her that she should find someone to have sex with because it might make things better at home and due to my illness I cant pleasure her like she deserves to be, she told me she doesn't want to do that because its something that's intimate for her.

Around a week ago shes come to me and said she might be going out with her friends for a night out clubbing, shes told me before she used to get a lot of attention from black guys in the club before being with me. she doesn't know but the idea turns me on, weve been looking at outfits to wear and ive suggested she show a lot of cleavage and wear a little skirt and some heels. she has show me some options and they are very revealing.

Do you think she likes the idea ive given her some freedom to get attention but wont admit it and now she open to the idea of revealing clothes?

Ill update as we progress...
It is a start , I dont think anything will happen but if she have fun it will open the door for future going outs you should talk to one of her girlfriends and tell her due to your problem and the lack of sex she feels a little bit down and your understanding if she has sex with another man , if you are supportive and serious with the idea sooner or latter she will fuck someone else .

All women like attention and to be thought of as attractive, so your wife is no different. I would take this slow maybe upping the ante bit by bit and seeing how she reacts.

Back