What nationality girls have you had the kinkiest experiences with?

My Japanese exgf liked to watch me fuck and she would clean up other girls, her favorite was other Asians. Her favorite in particular was a Chinese girl who I treated like a shameless whore. Between the two of them- it’s hard to say. The Chinese girl eventually wasn’t allowed to wear any underwear on our dates. I miss them both so very, very much.

My Japanese exgf liked to watch me fuck and she would clean up other girls, her favorite was other Asians. Her favorite in particular was a Chinese girl who I treated like a shameless whore. Between the two of them- it’s hard to say. The Chinese girl eventually wasn’t allowed to wear any underwear on our dates. I miss them both so very, very much.
This is so fucking hot

Mm and what about ukrainian girls?

I smashed two Ukrainian girls already, I'm working on my third one , they definitely freaky, they anal sex and play, a little bit too much.

When I was 19 I spent a memorable night with an older, 40+ Filipina. I've been with a lot of women since then, most had better figures and were prettier, but she was by far the best I ever had. We fucked three times before I dozed off, and then she woke me up with her big ass and hairy pussy in my face, giggling, while giving me a BJ....still remember the sight of her ass and pussy in the pre-dawn light, and the way she held my head with her little feet. She was truly insatiable. I wish I could relive that night a few times.
nothing like finding those rare encounters where you can recognize in the midst of it that something special is happening. thanks for sharing homie! got me reminiscing too now 🥹😂

The kinkiest fuck I ever had was from a Black girl from the PNW. I was young and had never seen this done before. She pinned my heels against the wall, in the doggie position so I couldn’t move. She moved her shoulders to the bed and she controlled me and the pace. I had no control. Her hips and base were much stronger than mine. I delivered the load lol. She was laughing. It wasn’t her 1st time.

Years ago before I was caged I had two great experiences.
1) Filipino girl who would suck my dick for hours at a time
2) ex girlfriend who was half white/ half Puerto Rican. She had no limits. She would have me fuck her ass and insert a dildo in at the same time. She would gangbang on command

Back