What makes you a Cuck

So Miss Juicy and I are new to all of this. We’ve had the chat about her taking black cock during sex, bought a black dildo and had fun with it. I get turned on by the thought of her fucking black guys and me not being able to touch her until after. Feeling their cum inside her. Her telling me how amazing they were. We also both get turned on by giving oral together on her black dildo.

Does this make me a Cuck? Is being a Cuck a shades of grey thjng? As in there are varring degrees of cuckdom (rather than the crap film)

No it makes you a cuck wannabe, like a lot of husbands on here including me, well actually I think I qualify because my wife had an affair early in our marriage and yes had another mans cock inside her, what say you all?

I have had sex with men throughout our many years together, with hubby taking a submissive role. We really did not know it had 'a name' until our first black man 14 years ago. I think cuckolding has a range of how the husband yields to the sexual appetite of his wife. Another factor is if/how the hubby serves the wife's boyfriend.

I have had sex with men throughout our many years together, with hubby taking a submissive role. We really did not know it had 'a name' until our first black man 14 years ago. I think cuckolding has a range of how the husband yields to the sexual appetite of his wife. Another factor is if/how the hubby serves the wife's boyfriend.
How do you mean serves the BBC? I'm really interesting in getting into this life

How do you mean serves the BBC? I'm really interesting in getting into this life
Serving the BBC has nothing to do with cuckolding.
With the ancient/old definition you are already a cuckold when your wife has cheated on you, so having sex with another man without you knowing about it.
Modern definition is when a wife has sex with another man while the husband knows about it. All the rest is extra fetish and has nothing to do with the definition of a cuckold.

So Miss Juicy and I are new to all of this. We’ve had the chat about her taking black cock during sex, bought a black dildo and had fun with it. I get turned on by the thought of her fucking black guys and me not being able to touch her until after. Feeling their cum inside her. Her telling me how amazing they were. We also both get turned on by giving oral together on her black dildo.

Does this make me a Cuck? Is being a Cuck a shades of grey thjng? As in there are varring degrees of cuckdom (rather than the crap film)
No, it does not.
The ancient/old definition is that you are a cuckold if your wife cheated on you, so had sex behind your back.
Modern definition is that your wife has sex with other man with you knowing about it. All the extra stuff (like humiliation, clean up,, servicing the bull) is fetish.

Modern definition is that your wife has sex with other man with you knowing about it. All the extra stuff (like humiliation, clean up,, servicing the bull) is fetish.
Mordern Cuckolding itself is a fetish. However, when your wife has sex with other men with your permission, IMHO is not cuckolding, that is more a hot-wife swinging lifestyle. Again in my opinion, cuckolding tends to have some degree of submission to the wife, and for most it is just a sex game. I think if hubby says stop, and the wife says no, now you are living more of a cuckold lifestyle. But this is all a matter of semantics and different perspectives about the lifestyle. Your opinion, mine opinion, and others who respond are valid for each of us.

There are a lot of aspects that 'make' me a cuckold. I probably fall into the classic stereotype of one ie: small cock, premature ejaculator, compulsive masturbator, sissy play, very submissive and very, very bi. But the thing that locks all that in I guess is, I love seeing my wife having sex with other men. We don't limit it to bbc, I like seeing almost any male penetrate my wife and orgasm inside her. She has been with young and old, black and white, and hung alpha types and smaller nerdy typese. Even watching a smaller cock making her cum, where I never have turns me on as well.
Don't let the fetish label you, there are so many facets to it, find the one you both enjoy and just go for it.

Last edited:
Mordern Cuckolding itself is a fetish. However, when your wife has sex with other men with your permission, IMHO is not cuckolding, that is more a hot-wife swinging lifestyle. Again in my opinion, cuckolding tends to have some degree of submission to the wife, and for most it is just a sex game. I think if hubby says stop, and the wife says no, now you are living more of a cuckold lifestyle. But this is all a matter of semantics and different perspectives about the lifestyle. Your opinion, mine opinion, and others who respond are valid for each of us.
Of course, everybody can have his or opinion. I like to stick close to the original ancient definition where a cuckold is a man of which his wife has cheated on him. Now we call this cheating, so cuckolding to the form with the husband knowing about it, nothing more, nothing less. I know a lot of cuckold who still fuck their wife and have no humiliation or anything like that, the wife has just also sex with other man.
That is just the definition, what couples add to it is just their way of living the lifestyle and spicing it up for them.

Back