What is your wildest random hook up?

Charlie Hustle

Male
Real Person
What is the wildest place or time you have had a random. Not someone you met online and then later in person or prearranged but a true random one off. To start things off one of mine is below. Look forward to reading or seeing yours.

A few years back I was at the most magical place on earth during the summer. I was running one a trail which connected the resort I was staying with another close by. On the way out I passed a woman in a late 30’s or early 40’s offering just a nod as not to break stride. After completing three miles I slowed to a jog and then a walk.

Sometime later I passed the same woman from earlier. She asked if I had gotten a good run. I replied that I had before asking if she was enjoying her trip. Surprisingly she said no. She was in for her *******’s baseball tournament and many of the other parents were not her cup of tea. She was trying to get away from them at the moment. She asked if she could walk with me and we continued talking.

As the resort pool approached and voices and laughter broke into the otherwise silent night. She slowed and said she didn’t want her husband to see her. I told her she could go alone but she grabbed my was not ready to go back. She gently pulled me back in the direction from which we had just come then off the path a few feet. Before I could speak she slide down to her knees and pulled my running short and underwear to my ankles an swallowed my dick in her warm month. I reached for the top of her head to steady myself as my dick grew between her lips and against her tongue. She repositioned my hand to the back of her head making grab hold much of her kind brown hair. She pulled back a looked with spittle dripping from the corner of mouth and said make me ******* on your black dick. Not needing to be told twice I grabbed her head ******* my dick down her throat until I was pumping my seed into mouth. I pulled and shot the last bit of cum on arch the settle both on a face and in her her. She scooped the cum from her face with her finger and adding the rest on her tongue playing with it before swallowing it. She stood and pulled my underwear and running back up tucking my still hard cock under the waistband in a failed effort to hide them. When she was on her feet I saw the cum in her hair a told her. She said it will make her husband fuck her harder later that night. We walked back with fewer words and she went to the group at the pool sitting on a pool chair next to a man in his early 40s surrounded by what was likely other team moms and dads. I went running every night on that that but never saw into the brunette again.

Last edited:
Back