What is your most favorite part about fucking...

WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE PART ABOUT FUCKING

• The chase

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • The foreplay

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Penetration

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • The thought process that goes into deciding what position

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Cummin'

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • The mind clearing weak feeling that comes after cummin'

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • The conversation the next day about how good it was

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters
Survey Fact: When one thousand women were asked how much time they would prefer their lovers to spend on sexual foreplay, their answer was 30 minutes.
GIF_laughing.gif30 minutes? That's a good one. 30 minutes!

Dsoul ... where's your "humor", man? You keep attacking me like you want to dress me down. I'm not a wimp, beta male here for your discipline ... just having some fun, so please "lighten up" a bit, ok? Try smiling a bit. ;)
View attachment 270887

Attacking you? I've got better things to do. Why else you think I'm not here much of the time?

I said foreplay as well. Just as real life is not all about sex (contrary to what some on this board may want to believe), sex is not all about penetration. Especially when things are new between partners, it's absolutely electrifying to feel his lips on yours, his hands roaming all over your body. Caressing your back, your breasts, your hair, your face, before ending up on your backside to pull you closer to him.

And then, to do it all again once the clothes come off.

Him, between your legs, using his tongue and lips to push you up Bliss mountain and set off the fireworks that send you to extasy. Then you, between his legs, using your lips and tongue to explore every inch of his shaft and now aching balls.

Getting both of you hot and bothered and oh so ready for the rest to follow. And, with great foreplay, what follows is even better than it would be otherwise.

Getting both of you hot and bothered and oh so ready for the rest to follow. And, with great foreplay, what follows is even better than it would be otherwise.

Yeah, the foreplay part is delicious to experience. A lot of wives appreciate that part, too, even though hubbies want to get straight to the fucking part.

Survey Fact: When one thousand women were asked how much time they would prefer their lovers to spend on sexual foreplay, their answer was 30 minutes.
View attachment 27009930 minutes? That's a good one. 30 minutes!

30 minutes is a long ass time.

I think I would randomly cum within that time.

Of course i've tried going that long. But it ends up with me cumming after about 2 strokes.

I have no stamina at all. *Fuck me*

For me its when the man cums and his cock pulses as it shoots cum. I love how it feels when it is contracting
We would make a good "match", I do not mind giving a half hour of foreplay to make you wet, then you feel me throbbing inside you at the high points of orgasm... A great feeling for BOTH!

For me, so far it's one occasion. I got the jackpot of getting to fuck my little cousin's p.e teacher after a pat meeting. She then got on her knees and sucked the cum right out of me. All of it.... Swallowed without missing a beat and not stopping. She just carried on sucking... And that feeling my friends is the one single feeling I'd pick to relive every time.

My ex wife was always about having me cum inside her she said it proved that I loved her and wanted her and loved the feeling of cum shooting into her pussy. The downside was I couldnt satisfy that craving a often as she needed it or when she needed it, thus all the men she cheated with.

Back