What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

while working in a department store the manager was very familiar with a couple of us , he was an attractive middle aged Arab who always smelt wonderful when close which was a turn on , his suggestive movements were nice and he did them frequently , one morning clair told me he had asked her on a date ,I was so waiting to find out what happened when she came to work , she came in with the biggest grin and couldn't wait to tell all , she said he was a total gentleman and after dinner he took her to his flat and had the best sex in years plus his cock was huge and a ton of cum, for days I had dreams about this man I even told hubby he was keen for me to go further , one afternoon Ali stood behind me told me I had a great ass I bet hubby like it too , I spurted out would you like to have it and hubby can watch , silence, then he smiled you bet .

******* went to grandmas , he arrived at 8 drinks and chat we were all very comfortable , Ali kissed me his tongue went down my throat hubby sat then Ali undressed me naked I watched him take his clothes off , very impressive, and yes a huge black cock with a bulbous head Ali ate me , sucked me even tongued my anus I had bite marks everywhere , then it was time for cock what I didn't know Arabs love anal sex ,he was so gentle and eventually it went deep in my bowels , hubby was beside himself and loving every minute ,finally he withdrew and pointed it to my mouth with several strokes he blew the biggest load I have ever experienced and the taste was awesome .

*******.... if i got to choose anything? Probably to be put on my hands and knees on the bed by a very assertive Domme woman, getting fucked from behind by her while she talks whatever beautifully humiliating ******* she can manage to conjure up to me, while having 4-5 actual horse dick sized thug black guys taking turns fucking my mouth and laying their cocks over my face while she's grabbing my hair and making me ******* on them..... each of the guys rotating behind her while she's fucking me and wearing the fuck out of her beautiful white pussy.... and each time they slam in and fill her, pushing her and her strapon that much deeper into me until it hurts. Want them all taking turns filling her up to see just exactly which of the superior breed of man has the superior cum to get her pregnant. Only want the best of the best giving her a baby to humiliate me with and make me raise as a good and loyal cuck should.

After they and her are all completely fucking exhausted, i want to walk my worn little bitch ass in the kitchen and make them all a glass of wine and bring it to them obediently. And while they stand around her kissing and squeezing her gorgeous body, drinking their wine like kings, she makes me sit on my knees underneath her with her foot on my shoulder, and hand on the back of my head, pulling me into her and making my mouth fill up with all of the extra, perfectly thick and warm superior black thug cum that is spilling from her gorgeously bred, well-fucked and delicious pussy.... all of the men slapping their dicks against my face while i do, making sure to let me know that them either gang fucking my wife in our bed, or them grabbing the keys to my car and bringing her around town gang fucking her for hours whenever the fuck they all need a nut, is my new reality.

Fin. ;)

Last edited:
My fantasy is that I am with my new girl friend for a day or night out. And some big buff black man flirts with my girlfriend and she flirts back. I protest, he gets in my face and tells me, "I am taking your girl". Then my girl says to me, "You suck at sex, so I am breaking off our relationship and dating this guy". :)

My wife has to travel for work sometimes and I would love for her to have a boyfriend in every different city she travels to and for her to send me pics and videos of her being fucked and for the guys to not know that I'm OK with it so that they think they're fucking a cheating married woman, but she is very reluctant to have sex with other guys without me being there.

My biggest fantasy; my wife gets back into the lifestyle fully. she is happy to explore and her lover takes her out and dates her. It isn’t long before she accepts him as her regular lover and accepts his instruction. Watching and hearing him fuck my wife in our bedroom, filling my wife’s belly with his bare black dick and seed as he seeks to impregnate her.
My wife’s orgasms are huge as he pumps her full of his fertile seed and my mind is racing. It isn’t too long before she is pregnant to him and I see her belly and tits swell with their baby.
The view of their mixed baby feeding on her huge milk white breats. I am happy to help with this new situation and am allowed to watch and listen to him fucking and filling her again as my wife is now his woman......

Becoming part of a bulls harem. Where my gf is just one of his mistresses to use and fuck when and how he pleases and the cucks are there to support the bull and his harem. To an extent my gf was part of an unofficial harem. She was seeing a bull she was infatuated with and would introduce other hotwives to him and even had threesomes with him and other women. My gf would literally bring another man more women to fuck. And it was so awesome to see happen.

Well my fantasy may be coming true if my cuckoldress really did get pregnant by a real man and is gonna make me raise the kid with her and she said she wants at least 3 or 4 babies with her lover or lovers. Most likely all from black men. One of her bills already told me that he isn't gonna pull out. He told me he is gonna unload all his babies deep in her pussy and I said what if she wants you to pull out? He said it's not gonna happen. He said he would never pull out if her when he cums and that he's gonna be fucking her on a regular basis. I'm gonna have a lot of cum stained panties stuffed in my mouth and a lot of cum to clean up from him
You should know now

While I don't consider myself cuck material, I have had many fantasies involving my wife being taken in front of me.

One of my favourites evolved from a story I read (and shared with her) about a woman who goes in for an erotic (solo) photo shoot that descends into a threesome when the photographer brings in models. The images of the encounter are then shared to the husband.

Having watched my wife go through a professional shoot, it isn't hard to make the leap.

But as a birthday treat, she greets me in lingerie. The night having been planned in advance, as I arrive home at a certain time, she requires I be caged.

Some brief foreplay later I am tied to a chair naked when she leaves to get my gifts, which appear in the form of two/three well hung BBC studs.

You can imagine what ensues in front of me as she goes from one on one to air tight. When we discuss it during sex I let her decide my fate and what happens to me when she is done.

My wife has to travel for work sometimes and I would love for her to have a boyfriend in every different city she travels to and for her to send me pics and videos of her being fucked and for the guys to not know that I'm OK with it so that they think they're fucking a cheating married woman, but she is very reluctant to have sex with other guys without me being there.
i ve same dream _ would be great.

Найти женщину, которая так же увлечена этим извращением, как и я, чтобы жениться. Затем, когда приходит время обсудить вопрос о детях, она убеждает меня сделать вазэктом и намеренно забеременеть от черного мужчины, дразня меня за то, что я добровольно покончил с моей родословной навсегда.
У меня тоже есть такая фантазия! (у)
А еще до свадьбы сделает 5-7 татуировок :qos: . У меня есть 2 татуировки рогоносца и мужской знак с изогнутой стрелкой и перечеркнутым, что означает стерилизованный (п)!

Last edited:
Back