WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

• Thread starter houstonwhiteboy
  • Start date
I think this is not addiction , that is OCD . You have choice you can give your self to it , or you know what realy is and live with you imagination

This is very addictive and we feel we have no choice. The merest sight of a black man and white woman walking down the street together fills me with dread and makes my little elmy hard thinking about my girlfriend cheating on me with my old kenyan friend and his superior cock.

The terrifying stare of the black man follows me everywhere I go. Everywhere! Anywhere there is a white woman even near a black man I know. I just KNOW! It is happening. That is how certain I have become after the unthinkable happened with my own girlfriend. I've been turned into a cuck. A pussy boi. A pussy white boi.

The terrifying stare of the black man follows me everywhere I go. Everywhere! Anywhere there is a white woman even near a black man I know. I just KNOW! It is happening. That is how certain I have become after the unthinkable happened with my own girlfriend. I've been turned into a cuck. A pussy boi. A pussy white boi.

You sound like a pussy. No wonder she left yo ass

I tried to delete this. I really did. But I can't. I dreamed about it last night. Oh God, is this my life now?

"hugenigga_dick, post: 412545, member: 40516"]Lots of cucks have trouble accepting it. Just give in like u know u want to and you'll be a lot happier.[/quote]
I was In the exact same situation. I have given in and I except the fact I am a just a cuck. My wife is very close to making it official I hope.

Back