WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

• Thread starter houstonwhiteboy
  • Start date
Yes you can. You know deep down this is what you want. You can't help yourself. Your need will only grow as time goes on. Soon, you will be a sissy cuck...and you will LOVE your life!

I've hated my life since I discovered this side of me.

I've hated my life since I discovered this side of me.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sharing your woman with other men. Its when you no longer extend the effort to sexually please her, yourself, and instead rely on other men to do it for you that it starts becoming a problem. Cuckolding often means "not having control in your woman's sexual activities" ... she determines that her man is too damn lazy to give the effort needed to sexually please her, and she decides to go elsewhere. That's not a good position for a man to be in, and it happens to black men as well as white men, except when a black man finds out his woman is fucking other men, he's more apt to beat the hell out of her and go ******* the man she's fucking ... black men can't handle their women cheating on them. It's an "ego" thing to them.

You simply need a good, heavy dose of "self esteem" and confidence, my man. :)

pic_SelfEsteemPills.jpg

I part of me feels that it is good and inevitable that White Men like MacNFries are so comfortable with being cuckolded. It just proves the true of our situation. We Whiteys are inferior to black men. We lack the aggression it takes to perpetuate our genes. We deserve to be cuckolded. Thank you MacNFries for being so truthful. You ******* me to clarify what me true nature is as a pussy white boyfriend.

When my wife was out of town she got into the public scene of dressing up like a slut and finding black men to use her. While we were in a black bar with her dressed like a slut she got a lot of attention. She would let them kiss her and run their hands all over her body. Once we settlsettled on the guy or guys we were taking back to our hotel she really got hot. Walking through the hotel lobby with the black hands all over her she was quite the sight. Every one turned to look at her. I followed behind them and we headed to the elevator. She was mauled by the black studs and they kissed her deeply letting everyone know what was going on. If we stayed for a long weekend the next day she would wear the I fuck black dicks t-shirt and a skimpy bikini. By the second day she was well known by everyone there. The hotel staff would approach us and strike up a conversation and most of the time we all went to the room where she either sucked them off , rimmed their assholes, or let them fuck her pussy or asshole. She never showered after they used her and she she loved seeing her bbc after and she would smile and kiss me.

Back