What is "thick"?

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
...Tell me, tell me - if you think you know.." (Apologies to Tower of Power (What is hip?) but I couldn't resist that...)

OK. For 9 years, the ladies here have made it abundantly clear: give 'em the thick dick over the long schlong, but of course both is better. (See 'What do you prefer?' which is a still active thread - https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/ladies-what-do-you-prefer.1251/). Ask 10 women what long is and and at least 8 of them will give you a numerical measurement. It may vary from woman to woman but they will definitely give you a measurement. Most discussions talk about a big cock being at least 7 1/2 inches. Cool. Whatever. You ladies should get what you want - every time if you could. My question is this:

What the hell is "girth" or "thick"? Have yet to see more than 1 numerical answer for that. Length can get down to the centimeter but if a lady asks "are you thick?" what the fuck do you say? Just like length, one woman's 8 inches is too 'big' but too small to another. All the more reason to have an idea of the size you want. If I were to tell you "I'm thick", would that mean 7 inches round? 8? 10? (One post suggested 6 1/2 - 7 is thick. Another message indicated that it's not.) It doesn't matter if anyone agrees to what their girth or thick measurement is that they prefer, but give a brother a break so that he knows if he's lying or (excuse the pun) going to be stretching the truth or not.

I've been told "it depends". Again - not looking for "the" number - just asking what is the number of inches you want to wrap your pussy around or limit to what gets to go in your ass when you say 'girth' or 'thick'? Just give us a number like you do length if thickness is so important. I'll admit that I didn't know what my girth measurement was but guess what? If you ladies started throwing out numbers, every motherfuckah on the prowl will make it his business to know what his girth measurement is. And you'll have a better chance of getting what you want. So please...

When size matters, how about telling us how long and how thick you want it - in inches (or centimeters, if that wets your pussy better...)

1583199715753.png

Back