What is "thick"?

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
...Tell me, tell me - if you think you know.." (Apologies to Tower of Power (What is hip?) but I couldn't resist that...)

OK. For 9 years, the ladies here have made it abundantly clear: give 'em the thick dick over the long schlong, but of course both is better. (See 'What do you prefer?' which is a still active thread - https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/ladies-what-do-you-prefer.1251/). Ask 10 women what long is and and at least 8 of them will give you a numerical measurement. It may vary from woman to woman but they will definitely give you a measurement. Most discussions talk about a big cock being at least 7 1/2 inches. Cool. Whatever. You ladies should get what you want - every time if you could. My question is this:

What the hell is "girth" or "thick"? Have yet to see more than 1 numerical answer for that. Length can get down to the centimeter but if a lady asks "are you thick?" what the fuck do you say? Just like length, one woman's 8 inches is too 'big' but too small to another. All the more reason to have an idea of the size you want. If I were to tell you "I'm thick", would that mean 7 inches round? 8? 10? (One post suggested 6 1/2 - 7 is thick. Another message indicated that it's not.) It doesn't matter if anyone agrees to what their girth or thick measurement is that they prefer, but give a brother a break so that he knows if he's lying or (excuse the pun) going to be stretching the truth or not.

I've been told "it depends". Again - not looking for "the" number - just asking what is the number of inches you want to wrap your pussy around or limit to what gets to go in your ass when you say 'girth' or 'thick'? Just give us a number like you do length if thickness is so important. I'll admit that I didn't know what my girth measurement was but guess what? If you ladies started throwing out numbers, every motherfuckah on the prowl will make it his business to know what his girth measurement is. And you'll have a better chance of getting what you want. So please...

When size matters, how about telling us how long and how thick you want it - in inches (or centimeters, if that wets your pussy better...)

1583199715753.png

Im now 100% convinced that girth is actually more important than length. My bf is around average in length and extremely lacking in girth. That's why I can barely feel him inside and I think he doesnt feel much either (he goes soft a lot). For a long time, I thought the problem was on my side but then I did some research and realized his pencil dick is actually to blame.

As for what I'd consider a reasonable thick cock - I'd say around 5.5 inches and above.
Your honesty makes you an incredibly sexy woman! 🥰

I had 5.0 girth but my penis pump made me 5.3 girth.

Ill get to 5.5 girth in time.

Men with 6 inch girth tell me their size affects their sex frequency with their girlfriends because the girls get sore or worn out.

Anybody agree or no?

How very technical
No one wants a tiny cock, with that being said hard cock is best
I’d say minimum before being rejected based on size alone less than 5” long and a circumference of less than 4” or smaller than an 1 1/4” wide
Ideal size if I could only have one for the rest of my life 7” long, 2” wide
But I’m not picky, personality goes a long way
To many, you would be the ultimate woman because there is no undue pressure for them to feel like they don't measure up. I have said it before, men, don't let your dick define you. But more importantly, it should NOT be the ONLY thing going for you when it comes to satisfying a woman. You could have the biggest dick, but lack skill, and personality. A big dick with nothing else is like a muscle car with poor gas lol.

How very technical
No one wants a tiny cock, with that being said hard cock is best
I’d say minimum before being rejected based on size alone less than 5” long and a circumference of less than 4” or smaller than an 1 1/4” wide
Ideal size if I could only have one for the rest of my life 7” long, 2” wide
But I’m not picky, personality goes a long way
2 inch wide/diameter is a 6 inch girth which ive been told can cause soreness if used too frequently.

1.75 diameter (5.5 inch girth) is not good enough? Seems to be the minimum girth for size queens on this site.

Im now 100% convinced that girth is actually more important than length. My bf is around average in length and extremely lacking in girth. That's why I can barely feel him inside and I think he doesnt feel much either (he goes soft a lot). For a long time, I thought the problem was on my side but then I did some research and realized his pencil dick is actually to blame.

As for what I'd consider a reasonable thick cock - I'd say around 5.5 inches and above.
what do you consider thick? I'm 8"x5.8" with big head.

He goes soft a lot? Inside YOU? That’s crazy I’m getting hard looking at your page right now! 😍😋😉🍆😈

To many, you would be the ultimate woman because there is no undue pressure for them to feel like they don't measure up. I have said it before, men, don't let your dick define you. But more importantly, it should NOT be the ONLY thing going for you when it comes to satisfying a woman. You could have the biggest dick, but lack skill, and personality. A big dick with nothing else is like a muscle car with poor gas lol.
This-

This is such a loaded question I don't even know why you bother asking LOL

I said this years ago... Black men don't measure our dicks!! 🤣
This is such a 'white people" thing 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

Any guy worried about Dick sizes has a serious case of penis envy and other self-esteem issues.

Guys who are PACKING HEAT, we don't think about ******* like this 👍🏽
Odd all the guys I’ve been with that knew how big their dick was were black. The white guys were like uhhh I don’t know I’ve never measured. My own husband didn’t know how big his dick was until I measured it one day.

Odd all the guys I’ve been with that knew how big their dick was were black. The white guys were like uhhh I don’t know I’ve never measured. My own husband didn’t know how big his dick was until I measured it one day.

That's because you've been with black guys in the lifestyle. Not black guys as far as relationships. They just be making up arbitrary numbers because that's what folks want to hear🤣

In my entire life I've never once heard about measuring dick size until I joined this lifestyle. White men suffer from penis envy the worst of anybody else in the world 🤷🏽‍♂️

What are the total stats? Biggest white, biggest black, how many of each. Always under the impression you were BBC ONLY except hubby?

Back