What is the slutest thing, your wife have done?

We went on a cruise when we were still in our 20s to Jamaica. The first night we had went to dinner and the bar for a few drinks. We were out on the deck just hanging out and this middle aged black guy walks up and starts talking. He was with a group and he was married. He came from Nigeria so he was coal black about 6 ft and thin but my wife liked his accent. He came back to our room to smoke a joint and it didn't take long for the two of them to start up kissing and feeling my wife up. He kept looking at me and sucking my wife's tongue while grinning at me. He kept talking to me about how much my wife is going to love his big black cock. I noticed he was a hairy man and when he dropped his pants his dick was magnificent and my wife was in a trace. He fucked my wife for most of the night. He shot four loads of cum in my wife and she came hard 3 times. When he finished with my wife he took her into the bathroom. He hung that big dick in her mouth and started pissing in her mouth. She let his piss run out her mouth and go all over her tits. When he had finished pissing my wife continued to suck his dick with his piss dripping off her chin. I had just watched some strange black man fuck the hell out of my wife and now after she had done all the nasty things he wanted he took my wife and pissed in her mouth and face. He then turned around and put his leg up on the tub and said to my wife I want your tongue and lips on my hairy black asshole you slut. My wife spread his ass cheeks and started eating his asshole out and the whole time he is telling both of us how fucked up it was that I let some big dicked black man I didn't know fuck and cum in my wife's pussy and asshole then piss down her throat and now she is licking my black asshole. He then watched as I was sucking his cum from my wife's pussy and ass he sat down on her face. Right before got all the way down my wife said why don't you squat over my face so my tongue can get deeper in your asshole which he did. While my wife was eating his asshole out he would be telling her that he might give her some more of his ni&&#r dick if she does a good job sucking his asshole out. He would say to me that some of the black guys in his group will know what he had done to my so some of my friends might want to fuck you. Needless to say both of us had a great time as did the black guys
Wow!!! you are extremely lucky to be married to such a very exciting filthy slut, starting at a young age. I dream of being on a cruise and my filthy white slut wife and I meet a black married stranger that is on the cruise with his black friends. Then like in your post, my wife ends up being face fucked and drinking a strange black man's cum loads; then watching him piss in my wife's mouth and on her face and big naked white TiTs, and then seeing him making my wife licking and tongue fucking his black asshole. Then the wonderful sound of my wife saying to a black man, why don't you squat over my face so my tongue can get deeper in your asshole; so extremely exciting. Then the black man telling my wife and I that he is going to tell his black friends what a filthy white slut my wife is, so she will be ready for them to fuck her face, unprotected married white cunt and womb, all bareback because they want to see their cum loads in my wife's mouth, cunt and on her face, lips, and big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples. Then they will all want my wife to lick, tongue fuck and worship their black assholes. Also, they will be pissing in my wife's mouth and on her face and big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples, when they felt a need to piss; including in the jacuzzi and pools. They would say to me when we are in a restaurant, bar or other places, Bob excuse me, I need to borrow your wife because I have to take a piss. Then him and his friends and their wives would all laugh.

Wow!!! you are extremely lucky to be married to such a very exciting filthy slut, starting at a young age. I dream of being on a cruise and my filthy white slut wife and I meet a black married stranger that is on the cruise with his black friends. Then like in your post, my wife ends up being face fucked and drinking a strange black man's cum loads; then watching him piss in my wife's mouth and on her face and big naked white TiTs, and then seeing him making my wife licking and tongue fucking his black asshole. Then the wonderful sound of my wife saying to a black man, why don't you squat over my face so my tongue can get deeper in your asshole; so extremely exciting. Then the black man telling my wife and I that he is going to tell his black friends what a filthy white slut my wife is, so she will be ready for them to fuck her face, unprotected married white cunt and womb, all bareback because they want to see their cum loads in my wife's mouth, cunt and on her face, lips, and big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples. Then they will all want my wife to lick, tongue fuck and worship their black assholes. Also, they will be pissing in my wife's mouth and on her face and big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples, when they felt a need to piss; including in the jacuzzi and pools. They would say to me when we are in a restaurant, bar or other places, Bob excuse me, I need to borrow your wife because I have to take a piss. Then him and his friends and their wives would all laugh.
By the end of the cruise most of the black guys that were on staff had at least had his dick in her mouth or her tongue up their asshole. Most of the passengers knew my wife was fucking the black guys on staff.

Back