What is the perfect BBC size for you?

We've never taken a ruler to a bull's cock before, but if we had to guess, her biggest so far was probably between 8 and 9 inches. She has satisfying sex even with me (and I'm 5.5" to 6" hard), so there's not a certain number that's a requirement, but she definitely knows she enjoys the bigger ones. Her only rule of thumb here is that her bulls should be guys who get a better fit from magnum/larger condoms.
I’m same size 5.5 and touching 6 on good days...
Was it painful your first bbc?
As my wife I won’t take the plunge coz of that.

I’m same size 5.5 and touching 6 on good days...
Was it painful your first bbc?
As my wife I won’t take the plunge coz of that.
Perhaps painful isn't really the right word. She had to go slow at first, and consciously try to relax as he slowly pushed himself into her, but that never completely goes away, especially if it's been a while. And even in that first session, once she had settled into it and let him in balls deep, he pounded away and she loved it.

I'd say it's more a matter of being comfortable around her playmate than being conditioned to take a specific size. When she's been fucked by a bigger man for hours, she definitely feels softer and more relaxed/open, and she jokes with me if I'm given sloppy seconds, asking me "is it in yet? I can barely feel that tiny thing after getting stretched by his big hard cock all night," but had anatomy isn't actually altered. That part of the female body is pretty remarkably adaptable. She loves the intensity of feeling fuller and having a man reach her in places I can't. As long as she's into it, it's not going to hurt too badly to handle.

Perhaps painful isn't really the right word. She had to go slow at first, and consciously try to relax as he slowly pushed himself into her, but that never completely goes away, especially if it's been a while. And even in that first session, once she had settled into it and let him in balls deep, he pounded away and she loved it.

I'd say it's more a matter of being comfortable around her playmate than being conditioned to take a specific size. When she's been fucked by a bigger man for hours, she definitely feels softer and more relaxed/open, and she jokes with me if I'm given sloppy seconds, asking me "is it in yet? I can barely feel that tiny thing after getting stretched by his big hard cock all night," but had anatomy isn't actually altered. That part of the female body is pretty remarkably adaptable. She loves the intensity of feeling fuller and having a man reach her in places I can't. As long as she's into it, it's not going to hurt too badly to handle.
Cool nice to know as my wife has only been with me, we have a dildo about 6.5inches quite thick in circumference and she always tells me to be very gentle and a lot of licking ( lubricate) to make it a bit more comfortable

Back