What is the percentage?

AMB

Male
Gold Member
What is the percentage that my wife will give into BBC? Here’s the scoop.
We go to a particular lifestyle club from time to time. There are several locations throughout Houston. She enjoys going, likes to watch, makes comments about people and wants to dress and be more sexy. We were approached by a nice gentleman who is obviously has a giant cock and propositioned into him fucking my wife. She kinda got embarrassed but not to bad and did not give into his coming on to her. She has never been with another man while we’ve been together(so she says) but did let me know she would fuck someone else only if they were cute.
She said she wouldn’t fuck a black guy though, but was drenched after the guy with the giant cock asked her if she had ever fucked a BBC.
My question is: Do you think she really wanted to do it? And what do you think the percentage is that she will finally let a BBC bred her?

My wife insisted she never would….3 years of sex talk in bed while having sex about her Black coworkers…then introducing some really good BBC videos off the internet of passionate and what I believe is very important to the convincing stage is unprotected missionary no pulling out sex… she would get soaking when he didn’t pull out …. Long story short …. She had a passionate affair with a very nice well built good looking younger coworker….

Some keys to the convincing stages are whispering in her ear during sex insuring her she can meet him alone … ( very important she loved hearing that )….whispering “ he’s not going to pull out “… and whispering he’ll touch you lovingly deeper “

Chances of you keep this up 100%

i'd say its really just a matter of time & also opportunity.
she's likely a few hang ups in the background from her upbringing.
...also, she's got to be convinced all is good with you on it.
a woman (especially if you both have children) will not risk her security or emotional & material support a first time wittingly quite like that without other significant issues being present. but if she can see you're all for it or have truly set it up with full intent, it will happen.
read "alyssa's children" for some insight

We go to a particular lifestyle club from time to time. There are several locations throughout Houston. She enjoys going, likes to watch, makes comments about people and wants to dress and be more sexy. We were approached by a nice gentleman who is obviously has a giant cock and propositioned into him fucking my wife. She kinda got embarrassed but not to bad and did not give into his coming on to her. She has never been with another man while we’ve been together(so she says) but did let me know she would fuck someone else only if they were cute.
She said she wouldn’t fuck a black guy though, but was drenched after the guy with the giant cock asked her if she had ever fucked a BBC.
My question is: Do you think she really wanted to do it? And what do you think the percentage is that she will finally let a BBC bred her?
Hmmm, not knowing your wife it's hard to say. I think many women have hidden desires and fantasies they never disclose but I will say you two seem to be priming her for the time when she may do it. She obviously has an interest by agreeing to go to those lifestyle clubs to witness all kinds of debauchery. Sooner or later she just may give in to her deepest darkest desires.

90%

i'd say its really just a matter of time & also opportunity.
she's likely a few hang ups in the background from her upbringing.
...also, she's got to be convinced all is good with you on it.
a woman (especially if you both have children) will not risk her security or emotional & material support a first time wittingly quite like that without other significant issues being present. but if she can see you're all for it or have truly set it up with full intent, it will happen.
read "alyssa's children" for some insight
You hit the nail on the head! Matter of time and OPPORTUNITY and being able to create the opportunity or recognize one when it appears. That’s how it happened with my Wife.

You hit the nail on the head! Matter of time and OPPORTUNITY and being able to create the opportunity or recognize one when it appears. That’s how it happened with my Wife.
yup, i knew where her fantasies are/were because she talks in her sl33p & will even answer questions then, if asked in the right manner.

Last edited:
yup, i knew where her fantasies are/were because she talks in her ******* & will even answer questions then, if asked in the right manner.
My Wife has really sensitive nipples and enters an almost trance-like stage when they’re being aroused, which makes her highly receptive to almost any suggestions.

she"s ready, use a bbc toys to preparing the next step

My wife would swear she wouldn't try BBC. But at a sex party, the group room came up, and she was center stage with a few other girls. The guys that had been there called in LaShawn. LaShawn came in and pulled out his 10 " coke can thick tool. She gave everyone quite a show. fast forward about 4 years, at our local sex hangout, she tried 2 BBC's and even brought one of them home and kept in touch with him for a bit, until he decided to not shower before coming over from playing basketball and she cut him off. Now I have a BBC latin guy that likes to play with me and eat her out. He won't bang her, cause he bangs raw and she's not there yet. It's been a few months since she has had a bbc, but we'll see if we can get back into the swing of things.

Back