What is the next progression?

So no contact yet just him cumming on her? Maybe see if you can coax her to start doing the work. Have they talked without you around? Maybe get them talking/flirting through text and see if she opens up after getting to know him more.

So no contact yet just him cumming on her? Maybe see if you can coax her to start doing the work. Have they talked without you around? Maybe get them talking/flirting through text and see if she opens up after getting to know him more.
It’s hot though right? What they doing, she swallowed. He give her a facial, and cum dropped into her tongue, then she twirled closed her mouth opened it again and it was gone.

Very hot. She's warming up that's for sure. How does she react to what happened after he leaves? Is she in a good mood? Does she talk open about it or is she reserved?

I'm not being judgy if it came off that way I'm just curious. The more she starts to enjoy doing things with him the easier things will get. Have you guys made plans to meet with the bull again?

He kinda just shows up we ******* and ******* happens. I’m ok if it goes just this far but she is getting pretty close to his cock. Like I think her tongue has touched it

What would you like to see happen next? Whatever you do it's best to encourage her. While you 3 are messing around you and the bull should keep telling her how sexy she is and how good she looks serving bbc. Women love encouragement and positivity sent their way.

She looks sexy. Does she like to get eaten out? Tell her your friend said he would love for her to suck the cum out of his dick next time and in return he will eat her pussy

I don't know why they aren't. She's a babe. Your a lucky dude. I actually just seen your other thread and pictures and she's super hot and the pics she got with the Uber drivers dick on her ass was so hot!

I don't know why they aren't. She's a babe. Your a lucky dude. I actually just seen your other thread and pictures and she's super hot and the pics she got with the Uber drivers dick on her ass was so hot!
Thanks that was a fun night too!!!

Did she let him do anything else or did he just give her that little touch with his dick? It looked like they were about to fuck!

Back