What is The Meaning of This dream I Had last year?

Carl Franklin

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
lasast year i had this dream i was looking out the window from a house into another window of a a house across from me. I see a whitecouple arguing and fighting each other. A young woman their ******* who was in the room with them saw me looking them and her. she came over to my window and told me "if you see a white girl watching thier parents fighting in each other don't intervene" after a few seconds the dream ends

what is the meaning of this dream?

I’m not a believer that every dream has a meaning. Some are just the mind going for a run while we sleep. That being said I have had a few prophetic dreams that when very particular sets of circumstances came to be actually scared the crap out of me.
I told a coworker/friend of mine I had a dream about his brother who was in prison and as I shared the dream with him he turned pale. I asked what’s wrong, he said that’s exactly what happened to his brother the day before.

Sounds to me like your a little conflicted about the lifestyle. Dreams are what is in your subconscious mind during the day. You may feel some guilt about possibly breaking up a family. If that is in your mind, it just means your a good person (compassion probably makes you a good lover as well). If you’re involved with a cuckold couple, chances are it was probably more his idea to begin with, so no need to feel guilty. A cheating wife is just cheating, and a level of moral conflict can be expected if you’re a good person. My dime store Freudian interpretation

window was looking into discontent of your life seeing into another window with people arguing in front of there ******* a theorist of London college states that the ******* is your conscience who you look for when stressed,,

Back