What is the difference between black pussy and white pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on the matter of Asian ladies. I arrange for ladies and gentlemen to get together to live out their fantasies

How ever about five years ago i was approached by a married man who asked me some interesting questions.
Did I enjoy out door sports? Yes I replied skiing, climbing, sailing and gliding (sail planing to be exact)
This seemed to excite him.

Next he asked if I liked Asian women. Yes I replied as long as they were slim, fit and petite (5.2 to 5.6)
I even showed him a picture of an Asian model on my I pad mini. The lady had a set of bangs only in one photo and bangs and a pony tail in the other boxer style. He asked if I would send him the pictures.

I figured him for a pimp.

He came back a bit later with a beautiful Asian lady that he introduced as his wife.

We talked some more. Turns out his idea of contact sports was playing the piano softly. His wife loved to ski, climb and given the chance sail laser sail boats.

I took out my mini I pad and shower her go pro movies of me skiing the blackcomb glacier at whistler and the bowls on whistler it self
I also showed her movies of climbing Baker sail planing over Georgian bay and sailing a catermarang on Georgian bay.

This clearly got her turned on and they left.

Management stopped by to ask that I put away my I pad as it made the dancers nervous yes I was in a strip club. Before I did I showed the manager some of my movies

About two months later I got an e mail from the husband asking to meet.
This time it was in a coffee shop.
First he thanked me for showing up.
Then he thanked me for turning his wife on with my movies

Now he wanted to know if I would fuck his wife.

I told him that it would be bare back as I am allergic to latex and even have a medical alert bracelet to the fact.
Then I told him that I was v safe.

However I did insist on tests being done.

We said our good byes

We met again just before Christmas all three of us. We had coffee over which I learned that they wanted me to go for tests with her.
I also learned they wanted me to take her to whistler for a week of skiing.
I asked if the first week of April would work as I had already booked a week.

When I arrived at the airport they were waiting for me.
Her head had been shaved all but her bangs and a top knot pony tail

Once in whistler and checked I treated her to a floating session
Next was chocolate butter cake from Pur bread then supper at a crape place.

Once back to the suite we showered together.
Next she asked for a few selfies to send her husband.

One of us kissing
One of her sucking my cock
One of her pussy just above my cock
One of her pussy with me balls deep

I then suggested we break out my go pro and send him a video.
The first one was of her sucking well trying to such me.
The second one was of her riding me
And the third one was of us in missionary which was cut short due to running out of memory.

These we sent to him in five minute sections

The next morning we woke up on Toronto time and went for a run and had breakfast which is not hard to do when you have a suite with a kitchen.

We emtpied the memory from the night before. Insured the batteries were charged and headed out to go explore the hill.

That night we sent hi light of the day skiing. Had dinner, went to the early movie them made him some more videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back