What is the craziest thing you made a wife do?

It may seem mild, but we don't practice that much cuckolding.

Earlier this year, my wife sent me to the gym to workout, even though I had a friend coming over very soon to watch football. When I came back, he was sitting talking to my wife on the couch, and my wife was giggling and happy. When she saw me, she blamed me for being late, and sternly told me to take a shower, like it was an order. Her tone to me was rather rude & agressive, almost like she was mad at me. Then she turned back to my friend, and started being super friendly to him again, while ignoring me.

Nothing happened between them, but the stark contrast between how she was flirty with him, and very direct with me, was super hot.

We went to an Adult bookstore in Chicago. Just a couple guys walking around. We found the preview booths and started watching a movie. In just a few seconds we saw a cock come thru the hole in the wall. My wife dropped to her knees and took a nice sized white cock into her mouth. It only took about 2 minutes and the guy was shooting a huge load. Almost right away another cock came thru the hole. She finished him off and we opened the door to check out the rest of the store. To our surprise there where 15 guys standing in the hall. The guy coming out of the other booth said we would be better off going in the theatre. We went in and all of the guys followed. My beautiful wife spent the next 2 hours fucking and sucking everyone of them. All but 3 where black and she loved every second of it.

We went to an Adult bookstore in Chicago. Just a couple guys walking around. We found the preview booths and started watching a movie. In just a few seconds we saw a cock come thru the hole in the wall. My wife dropped to her knees and took a nice sized white cock into her mouth. It only took about 2 minutes and the guy was shooting a huge load. Almost right away another cock came thru the hole. She finished him off and we opened the door to check out the rest of the store. To our surprise there where 15 guys standing in the hall. The guy coming out of the other booth said we would be better off going in the theatre. We went in and all of the guys followed. My beautiful wife spent the next 2 hours fucking and sucking everyone of them. All but 3 where black and she loved every second of it.
Wish I was there

My wife’s bbc wanted to fuck her in the bar where we meet him she didn’t want to I told her to do as she was told by her bbc lover , so he told her to bend over a chair open her pussy he then fucked her from behind making her Cum as soon as he penetrated her cunt .
He fucked her until he ejaculated deep in her cunt to an applause from others that gathered watching in the bar them ,
A black women said what a white whore that women will be a black cock bitch now
He has since had her gang fucked with an audience watching and the guy’s wanking as some women were playing with their pussies with three getting fucked as they watched my wife getting really cocked hard by he black lover being edged on by a few watching him pounding his cock hard and her begging him to cum in her married cunt .

Last edited:
too bad i never had the chance to take my wife to an adult theater.

We visit Chicago frequently, which club would this be? I'm curious to know.😉

There is an abandoned railroad track with an abandoned train sitting on it in nearby Lambertville NJ. One winter after having her lover over for drinks at a nearby bar we took a walk along the abandoned tracks and my wife gave him a blowjob on the train while I acted as lookout.

She wasn’t able to finish the job as another couple came up. Apparently that abandoned train is a hotspot.

My wife didn't believe there was such a thing as a store with gloryholes, so I took her to one. She did the same as yours, sucked about four different dicks that first day. We've been back for more love sucking dicks together

One bull pulled my wife with me right behind them, out onto a wide open balcony late one evening At the Cosmopolitan in Vegas and leaned back on the rail and had her suck his cock for a long time while I sat in a chair and watched. Then he bent her over, fucked her and stood up on the chair so my wife was actually standing in front of him and he jerked off (big guy, like 6’6”)and came all over her face. I know a lot of people had to see and hear it. He was right against the rail when he was cumming on her face…..he even asked me to kiss my bride when he finished and I did. We heard a lot of claps and cheers egging him on while they were fucking and he was cumming on her face…..a few groans when I kissed her.

Back