What is the best BBC dildo out there?

I am looking to purchase a good bbc dildo for my wife. We have one jet black dildo that she loves which is about 7” insertable and about 1.5” wide and she enjoys that, but that’s basically my size. I want something bigger and wider but not crazy. Also something that will feel great when inserted. Any options you could give would be a great help. Thanks!

Best BBC dildo is the real BBC. Just like mine 25cm. Just sayin.
as much as I would love her to try your bbc (she’s never had one, ever, or even had a cock close to that big), I’m not sure we are to that point yet lol. Although her big beautiful round ass would look beautiful while she road it

as much as I would love her to try your bbc (she’s never had one, ever, or even had a cock close to that big), I’m not sure we are to that point yet lol. Although her big beautiful round ass would look beautiful while she road it
Cum to pm and will find out if she is already a real BBC slut. I promise to try not to ******* her with my cock. Would be a painfull death. heh

An, Sweety, I hate attention, because Im God of introverts. I dont care about people, who think that Im fake or whatever. Here are enough clever people, who need emotional connection and just after that a huge cock.

I got the Aston from blackcockdildos.com it's perfect. Anyone know what happened to the site? It's been down for a while now.
That was my first choice but the whole site is down and I can’t find anywhere to get the products. I wonder if the the pandemic caused their shutdown. :(

Back