What is sex like with hubby or bf after a bull?

Wait, are you saying that for as long as you and her been together, you have never mowed her lawn? ( term from back home we use to mean sex lol)
As you can see from the attached photos, my lawn mower is a little toy compared to the big riding mowers of my wife's black studs/bulls. To formally answer your question, my tiny white boi's dick has never been in any of my wife's holes. She relies on black cocks to give her what I cannot not: sexual pleasures (orgasms) and babies.

Attachments

• Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 155
Sometimes questions on this forum seem funny, idiotic, or just plane none of you business. Like the guy who wants to know exactly where you live or how much money you make. This one hard to decide witch bracket it belongs with. A really big cock, are we to assume it was fantastic just because it was really big. The worst fuck i ever had was a black guy about twenty three with a cock a little less than a ft. he said. So wrapped up in his size he thought i should orgasm just at the sight of it. He got off in about ten minutes, i didn't. He needed a little break before he could go again. Me too i left to find a man who both knew how and wanted to use what he had in a way we both would enjoy.
After that jerk i hurried home. I usually do because i have a great guy. On nights when i had sex with a group of guys i if possible hurried home for more great sex. He says i married him for his cock, depending on how excited i get him it's 8 1/2 to almost 10 inches. It's not the reason but he's told more than one person it is. He likes getting me last, He jokes about the work being well started as I'm wet, ready and hotter than a popcorn fart. His words
I've had plenty of guys whisper in my ear over the years about my hot wet hole being the best fuck ever. there seems to be two main thoughts about that subject as I've heard a few say " not standing in line to fuck any bitch" Happy to pass on that those guys were a minority and all of them were in my youth. Usually when i would end up in the back seat of a car or on a mattress in the back of a van. Pulling a train they called it. When the subject turned to sex often i was the only female around.
After writing about it i think the question belongs in the funny bracket. It's like a lot of that type. A question with no real boundaries, or details like more information than a really big cock.

My wife had plenty of big cocks before mine. Its more about connection, but you cant argue phsycally large

As I once said in another context, it's all about how frequently and with whom is the intercourse, rather than size. I had been able to have regular sex with my husband after my meets, provided I did vaginal and anal kegel exercises. However, the more often you have sex and the bigger the girth, your body will adapt. But still there are other ways of having a pleasurable intercourse with husband / lover and orgasms. Oral sex and even standartd vaginal sex is possible with so called cock sheaths. Husband used one of these and we both were able to orgasm. For me there were experiences, however, that were difficult to recreate with husband, like multiple partners / repeated and simultaneous penetrations (gang bangs, trains). Even while I later lived with a well-endowed black man for a considerable time, the ghost of those experiences was there.

That loose, warm, wet, well used pussy still makes hubby's cum quick even though they can't feel both walls at the same time. When a hubby takes a turn it gives me a break to use the restroom, dry off the sweat, and take another sip of my ******* before he blows his load and I'm back up in it again for hours!♠️

Back