What is More Exciting

Does anyone else find the thought of your wife kissing another man or having her nipples sucked even more erotic than actual sex?

Absolutely! I wish there was more videos with extended kissing or the woman getting her tits played with by the bull or strangers

I have always wanted my wife to seduce a friend wearing no bra under and tight dress and flashing him and letting him feel her up while I’m “distracted” or out somewhere.

I actually had a friend whose girlfriend did this with me to “show me her nipple piercings” and she let me play with them a bit. I still remember it fondly haha

I find the whole slow seduction of my wife by black bulls exciting, from him slowly kissing her as he starts undressing her , licking and whispering in to her ears how he’s going to fuck her . Then slowly working his way down her body, starting with whispering and nibbling her ears and neck working his way to licking and sucking and nibbling her tits and nipples, slowly kissing his way down over her stomach down her thighs and back reaching her pussy working his tongue on the outside of her labia lips slowly moving his tongue between her labia lips teasing her clit , slipping his finger into her vagina gradually getting two fingers into her then starts finger fucking her getting her worked up to the point where she’s begging him to fuck his black cock in her cunt .

Last edited:
Back